Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Review (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Samsung Instinct Update (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=165433)

csmartycssmarty 06-19-2008 03:28 PM

Samsung Instinct Update

Instinct available today only for online preordered people!!! That sucks!!! Im a sprint rep and I am holding it in my hand now at my store... browsed around menus, nice screen and touch feedback. Slide scroll only up and down(that sucks). Theme is gay... all in all good phone. I will make alot of money on it, lol. But I would never buy it. Mogul kicks its tale in sooo many ways. FYI -update on price tho - $229.00 with 100 mail in. $129 after all the rebates is a steal. Cheap compared to 299 for mogul still. Another tell tale sign... mogul wins hands down. I'll never switch. Until I get my beta copy of the raphael that is!!!! lol. Post back your comments! Hit thanks button if the price quoted helped!!!

iamdasht19 06-19-2008 03:43 PM

Re: Samsung Instinct Update

Quote:

Originally Posted by csmartycssmarty (Post 252397)
Instinct available today only for online preordered people!!! That sucks!!! Im a sprint rep and I am holding it in my hand now at my store... browsed around menus, nice screen and touch feedback. Slide scroll only up and down(that sucks). Theme is gay... all in all good phone. I will make alot of money on it, lol. But I would never buy it. Mogul kicks its tale in sooo many ways. FYI -update on price tho - $229.00 with 100 mail in. $129 after all the rebates is a steal. Cheap compared to 299 for mogul still. Another tell tale sign... mogul wins hands down. I'll never switch. Until I get my beta copy of the raphael that is!!!! lol. Post back your comments! Hit thanks button if the price quoted helped!!!

ive played with this phone aznd actually had one for a while but i made money by selling it the day after i got it because the phone wasnt the hype it was made up to be unless you are a die hard i love iphone but cant because im with sprint under contract.

csmartycssmarty 06-19-2008 04:05 PM

i love the mogul and the customizing of windows mobile... i carried the iphone for 6 months and just didnt like it... att doesnt have the network to back it up... of course its yet to be seen
how great and how fast the 3g iphone will be but im sticken with the wm device. i cant wait for the vga screens coming out on the new ones later this year. how much you make on your instinct??

iamdasht19 06-19-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by csmartycssmarty (Post 252442)
i love the mogul and the customizing of windows mobile... i carried the iphone for 6 months and just didnt like it... att doesnt have the network to back it up... of course its yet to be seen
how great and how fast the 3g iphone will be but im sticken with the wm device. i cant wait for the vga screens coming out on the new ones later this year. how much you make on your instinct??

750 bucks is what i sold it for and got it for free.......... it blew ballz and wasnt even worthy of a video.