Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Member Introductions (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   [MUST-READ] The must read on how to post (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=181188)

puertoblack2003 02-13-2009 11:58 AM

The must read on how to post

This video confirms every board owner nightmare from noobs, and it was decided to create a video !!! Thank God I'm not the only one !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw5-GOG8SXo

Don't get pissed when an infraction is issued.

CYBER WEESJE 02-13-2009 12:07 PM

Re: The must read on how to post

Now thats a realy learning video you made al new members must see this first before posting good job big c

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

puertoblack2003 02-13-2009 12:15 PM

lol..i didnt make that.It was a topic from another web site and a link was provided.

iamdasht19 02-13-2009 12:19 PM

hahahahah thats great and it should be watched by all new members lmao :> but we would have to get a spj one made to do that.

MikeyD 02-13-2009 12:21 PM

thats funny but a good post thanks pb

CYBER WEESJE 02-13-2009 12:21 PM

I see stil a very good find whe need that here are you making stiky in member introduction lol

grzt weesje
moderator@spj

puertoblack2003 02-13-2009 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 339252)
hahahahah thats great and it should be watched by all new members lmao :> but we would have to get a spj one made to do that.

good idea bro but.the way I am, I'm to blunt about things, i will scared them away..hahahahah

crazaytalent 02-13-2009 12:36 PM

LMFAO!!! *claps* Brava Brava... lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 339252)

Quote:

Originally Posted by weesje (Post 339254)
I see stil a very good find whe need that here make are you making it stiky in member introduction lol

or edited the noob guide to also have it.... if they dont read it, hopefully they'll watch the vid...

ICEM/\N 02-13-2009 12:58 PM

this was both informative and funny as hell,lol...

angiekay 02-13-2009 06:26 PM

OMG! that was fricking hilarious!!! I agree, one of you guys should make on for us!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystery 02-13-2009 06:32 PM

HAHa agree this is pretty funny, but really informative at the same time. This really is something the new members should see before posting.

BiG JeW 02-13-2009 11:15 PM

I dont know where the heck my post went.. i replied to this thread earlier.. (wierd) In any case... AS stupid or funny as this may sound... i went ahead and added this video to my NOOB GUIDE thread as i feel this will reallly help and attracts the eye since its a video. PB thanks for posting it... I think it will help NOOBs that have never been to a forum site....

missmiko 02-14-2009 03:30 AM

Thanks so much for this forum.. i look forward to contributing and learning.

hadimassa 02-17-2009 08:47 AM

Hello there. As you can see i'm a compleet alien in this forumparadise. I hope you have some patience with me. I will improve.
Thank you for having me around.

crazaytalent 02-17-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hadimassa (Post 340371)
Hello there. As you can see i'm a compleet alien in this forumparadise. I hope you have some patience with me. I will improve.
Thank you for having me around.

Glad to Have you here, enjoy the forum and leaning all you need to know about you phone... In the meantime, take you time to explore and learn the site, to get familiar with everything, and post a new thread in 'Member Introductions', so everyone can greet you, and you will get some useful and need-to-know info from the staff! Have fun and Enjoy! in the future please post in the correct areas since this isnt the intro area... FREE BUMP FOR YOU PB lmao

iamdasht19 02-17-2009 11:07 AM

glad to have you here and enjoy the site. Take a look at by signature below for many useful places on getting started here at SPJ.

blueviper 02-25-2009 09:14 PM

hi, this is fahim.........

iamdasht19 02-25-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueviper (Post 343231)
hi, this is fahim.........

wow even after obviously reading through this thread and watching the video you still cant post in the correct areas? please say hello and make your introduction in the members introduction area and not in this thread since your intro doesnt have anything to do with how to post.

txjamz300 03-01-2009 04:50 AM

I am in... but still have no idea what I am doing. thanks for the help guys

iamdasht19 03-02-2009 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txjamz300 (Post 344251)
I am in... but still have no idea what I am doing. thanks for the help guys

take a look at the last link in my signature and that one i made for SPJ and that should clear some things up for you :>

touchpro 03-04-2009 11:42 PM

thats a funny video hahah helped a lot:yahoo:

scroobydoo 03-29-2009 06:57 AM

Lmao most informative

Clkgtrs1 03-30-2009 06:28 PM

OMG that was funny!!!!! What's up everyone I'm new here came over from XDA a really good sight I might ad.... I'm hoping to find some answers to questions unknown.... I'm looking to contribute the knowledge I have acquired to the unknown... That will be all for today!!!

GokuSS3 03-31-2009 04:32 AM

That is Funny puertoblack2003 , but should be helpful too all the Noobs out there!!!!!

toadrib 04-05-2009 02:13 AM

i am clearly not intlligent enough for this forum...thank you for making it a bit "dummy user" friendly...

nqb8 04-09-2009 11:36 PM

HEY EVERYONE I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE THIS SITE MY NAME IS FELIPE AND MY B DAY IS COMING SOON MAY 14 BORN IN 72 IM A PROUD OWNER OF A HTC VOGUE HAVE HAD IT FOR A YEAR NOW AND AND CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT IM ALWAYS LOOKING INTO NEW WAYS TO IMPROVE IT THATS WHY IVE JOINED THIS SITE N HOPE TO MEET NEW FRIENDS N HOPEFULLY HELP SOMEONE OR GET HELP FROM SOMEONE THANX FOR BEING ON THE NET N YOUTUBE BLESSINGS FELIPE:viannen_07:

CYBER WEESJE 04-10-2009 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nqb8 (Post 357619)
hey everyone i just wanted to say i love this site my name is felipe and my b day is coming soon may 14 born in 72 im a proud owner of a htc vogue have had it for a year now and and cant get enough of it im always looking into new ways to improve it thats why ive joined this site n hope to meet new friends n hopefully help someone or get help from someone thanx for being on the net n youtube blessings felipe:viannen_07:

hi welcome bud wrong thread this is on how to post and you cleary not seen this one?? You have to make new members introduction read the rulez the noob guide oke enjoy the site and al it has to offer

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

cchtc 04-18-2009 10:45 AM

hi, i made my register today, so i hope don't make that mistakes in the future!
Very good and funny post!
hasta...
CC

jarheadold 04-20-2009 01:36 AM

Geez I sure wasted some time here. Is hard to evaluate a site reccomended to you to find out how to optimize the XV6900 Verizon phone made by HTC but if this is any indication on how this sidte is managed, I may loose patience and move on. I would love to share ideas and solutions but when you cannot even locate a stinking PM there seems to be too many restrictions and if you are and experienced board user one word. Wow!.

you all enjoy. I think I am a short time user.

iamdasht19 04-20-2009 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarheadold (Post 360606)
Geez I sure wasted some time here. Is hard to evaluate a site reccomended to you to find out how to optimize the XV6900 Verizon phone made by HTC but if this is any indication on how this sidte is managed, I may loose patience and move on. I would love to share ideas and solutions but when you cannot even locate a stinking PM there seems to be too many restrictions and if you are and experienced board user one word. Wow!.

you all enjoy. I think I am a short time user.

wow maby you should simmer down and read the spj tour guide in my signature and that will guide you around the board.

SlyMoney 05-13-2009 10:16 PM

This site is tight

chuey 05-17-2009 11:22 AM

hi guys, my name is carlos, my bday is october 11 and i have a htc touch pro.I'm looking to speed up my phone bc it lags sometimes and also try to get some cool new features.:glasses1:

iamdasht19 05-17-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuey (Post 369908)
hi guys, my name is carlos, my bday is october 11 and i have a htc touch pro.I'm looking to speed up my phone bc it lags sometimes and also try to get some cool new features.:glasses1:

welcome but this is not hte place for an intro. please make your own thread in the members intro area.

CreoleSAV 05-22-2009 11:57 AM

New On the Scene as well Same prob as Carlos

jr5416 05-22-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreoleSAV (Post 371510)
New On the Scene as well Same prob as Carlos

Bro make an intro under members next time ull be issued an infraction

Bounatrillo 05-25-2009 11:05 AM

First post

Hello all! yep . . . noob!

CYBER WEESJE 05-25-2009 11:11 AM

Re: First post

Quote:

Originally Posted by bounatrillo (Post 372382)
hello all! Yep . . . Noob!

hi so dont forget to make new members introduction

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

iamdasht19 05-25-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weesje (Post 372384)
hi so dont forget to make new members introduction

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

:slap: i dont know how many times this has been said on this last page :sad: damn noobs need to learn how to read.

CYBER WEESJE 05-25-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d/\sh (Post 372410)
:slap: I dont know how many times this has been said on this last page :sad: Damn noobs need to learn how to read.

yeah treu there are lots of new members dont even make members introduction notice this the FEW last weeks but whait

hi this is about the must read on how to post so not to make your first posted oke you have to make members introduction

jr5416 05-25-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 372410)
:slap: i dont know how many times this has been said on this last page :sad: damn noobs need to learn how to read.

Lol hahah so hard on noobs there dash ,but geez they did what i didi when i joined i didnt read lol who reads now a dayz to join a site u know .Now i know y its so important u could possibly get kicked out on ur second post

iamdasht19 05-25-2009 12:25 PM

yeah but what can you do weesje...... you get that at all places look at ppcgeeks for instance..... but back on topic.

jhr1977 07-22-2009 09:36 PM

Thanks for the tread I try my best to be a good user thanks for the advice.

BiG JeW 07-24-2009 02:25 PM

do u have a question?? if you want to introduce yourself, please do in the member introduction area... :focus:

tlpalmer01 07-24-2009 07:11 PM

nice find pb and all i can say is.."utterly amazing".....

slballer 08-29-2009 02:04 PM

thanx, for the info. im looking forward to gaining alot of knowledge!! SB.

eddydy 09-02-2009 04:34 AM

nice to be here, looking forward for a great time.
Thanks

iamdasht19 09-02-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddydy (Post 409422)
nice to be here, looking forward for a great time.
Thanks

please make an intro thread in the intro area...... this is not the place for an intro it is too read through and learn how to post correctly..... kinda ironic huh?

rchy 09-05-2009 02:38 AM

hi! its so nice to be here

GokuSS3 09-05-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rchy (Post 410543)
hi! its so nice to be here

Hi please make a thread in Members Introductions , this thread is for how to post here on the site.

hauntedchild 09-05-2009 11:56 AM

Wow that's two in a row. People are not reading.