Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Classified Section (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=482)
-   -   WTB: Nextel IC902 or comparable (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=190670)

Metalmayhem 08-20-2009 08:46 PM

WTB: Nextel IC902 or comparable

Need a good condition phone for my dad. Preferably the ic902. The current one he has does not have bluetooth or a camera, so it has to have those two features.

thanks

iamdasht19 08-20-2009 08:54 PM

Re: WTB: Nextel IC902 or comparable

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalmayhem (Post 404791)
Need a good condition phone for my dad. Preferably the ic902. The current one he has does not have bluetooth or a camera, so it has to have those two features.

thanks

any other phones you are interested in? does it have to be the candybar style or can it be the flip oyster shell style too? know where to find mad nextel phones sicne thta used to me my thang and is how i met pb actually lmao

Metalmayhem 08-20-2009 09:18 PM

Well since this is for my dad he told me it has to be flip phone(he hates candybars). With bluetooth and camera(the reason he wants a new one) he has the ic402 right now but its really lacking those features. he is a truck driver so he needs his DC Looking to spend less than $100 for him.

let me know if you find a good deal for me dash :)

I was looking at the Renegade v950, but have read not so good reviews of it and ebay prices are over 100 :(

iamdasht19 08-20-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalmayhem (Post 404812)
Well since this is for my dad he told me it has to be flip phone(he hates candybars). With bluetooth and camera(the reason he wants a new one) he has the ic402 right now but its really lacking those features. he is a truck driver so he needs his DC Looking to spend less than $100 for him.

I was looking at the Renegade v950, but have read not so good reviews of it and ebay prices are over 100 :(

try the i880, thats a great nextel phone right there, they come in plum purple and black

puertoblack2003 08-20-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalmayhem (Post 404812)

yea thats what i have v950 its well worth it bro. its rugged you can drop it and nothing well happen to it.you can even talk in the rain with it.Its military approved..i know couple of guys in the military uses it.

Go for it bro

Metalmayhem 08-20-2009 09:49 PM

thanks to my buddy VenumX(talked to him on palringo)...he so happened to have one lying around and offered to sell it to me :)

I owe him one! thanks Venum!!!

iamdasht19 08-20-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metalmayhem (Post 404830)
thanks to my buddy VenumX(talked to him on palringo)...he so happened to have one lying around and offered to sell it to me :)

I owe him one! thanks Venum!!!

yeah tims a great guy.

Metalmayhem 08-24-2009 05:20 PM

Ok so thanks to Venum I got the phone today as promised! That was quick

thanks again...this thread can be closed now...ill leave feedback for him

iamdasht19 08-24-2009 06:45 PM

glad all went well and will close this thread.......

Thanks guys for the smooth transaction will close and if you need anything further or re-opened just send me a pm and i will get that taken care of.