Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Classified Section (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=482)
-   -   FS: Sprint Vogue (New Refurb) With Seidio Case (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=191687)

iamdasht19 09-17-2009 09:56 PM

Sprint Vogue (New Refurb) With Seidio Case

5 Attachment(s)
For sale today is my buddies sprint vogue freshly refurbed from the factory with no talk time on it. (was just booted up for pictures) you will get 2 styli, oem battery, device, and seidio clip with this deal. nothing else is included. im asking 100 shipped to your doorstep with priority mail through usps. This is a great device that as many know can run android successfully right from the storage card itself! if you have any questions feel free to contact me through this thread or pm. sorry the pics were taken at work and all i had was my webcam in bad lighting to take them with..... there is not a scratch or mark on the device anywhere.

GokuSS3 09-18-2009 01:05 AM

Re: Sprint Vogue (New Refurb) With Seidio Case

Um there is no piece of paper with your name on it , thread will be closed lmao !!!!! No bro good luck with the sale.

kaos 09-18-2009 06:27 AM

you have 24hrs to post a pic with device & user name...Or thread will be closed.....

p.s good luck with sale

iamdasht19 09-18-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GokuSS3 (Post 413987)
Um there is no piece of paper with your name on it , thread will be closed lmao !!!!! No bro good luck with the sale.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaos (Post 414011)
you have 24hrs to post a pic with device & user name...Or thread will be closed.....

p.s good luck with sale

hahah thanks guys and i will get that taken care of :wink:

Mike20PR 09-18-2009 09:06 PM

damn, i was jumping for joy till i saw that there wasnt charger or data cable....

if you can hook me up with that (if you have any lying around that u dont use bro) ill paypal you tonite

iamdasht19 09-18-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike20PR (Post 414226)
damn, i was jumping for joy till i saw that there wasnt charger or data cable....

if you can hook me up with that (if you have any lying around bro) ill paypal you tonite

hahahah i can get you covered on the charger and usb...

Mike20PR 09-18-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 414228)
hahahah i can get you covered on the charger and usb...

really? cool...

consider it sold then

paypal to your account?? (PM me a link so i can give u the address)

chavalo_nm1 11-09-2009 11:18 AM

Re Sprint Vogue (New Refurb With Seidio Case

hey dash did ylu sell this yet?
send me a pm if you still have it. thanks.

iamdasht19 11-09-2009 12:02 PM

dude read the post... thread closed.