View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 12:16 PM
ilikecereal ilikecereal is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Imagio
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ilikecereal's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ilikecereal's Photo Album Add ilikecereal's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Imagio lagging/freezing problem

I'm having problems with my Imagio. The only app I have installed on it is Google Maps, but for some reason the phone lags TERRIBLY at random times. It will run smooth as butter for a while, and then I'll try to click on the weather, or settings for example, and it will just do nothing for at least a minute. I'm not able to do anything with the phone, it just bricks on me. And then after a minute or a minute and a half, it will start running, and open everything I tried to open before.

It does this especially when trying to use the phone. I click to open the phone, but once it opens I can't push any of the numbers, end call, do anything. I'm backing my phone up using My Phone right now, but what am I supposed to do now? Can I reinstall everything? Is there a fix for this? If this can't be solved, I have to get rid of the phone, because it's unusable as an actual phone. Thanks!