View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 05:09 PM
ckv ckv is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 1
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ckv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ckv's Photo Album Add ckv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: FS: Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

how does the TOL work? im without contract with sprint right now and have an 18% employee discount on my bill(i dont' work for sprint). Im interested
It is like a 50/50 chance of adding a employer discount on a SERO plan as for Sprint supposed not to give discount upon a discounted plan. So far, I have done 2 TOL over the phone, they have a duration of 16 mins and 22 min respectively. Basically, I call up Sprint and tell the rep I want to TOL my plan over to a friend, the rep contact other party and get their information and see if the other party is eligible to add another line to his/her account, then the rep will confirm and make sure everything went through from me to the other party. Briefly, that is how the TOL works over the phone.

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

how the hell can you sale a sero plan ? i mean i don't need it. i have the employee discount (from my employer) across the board which i m happy with.
It is called transfer of liability (TOL). I owned the plan and requested Sprint to TOL my SERO 500 plan to another account holder.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ckv For This Useful Post: