View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: FS: Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

“ Originally Posted by ckv View Post

It is like a 50/50 chance of adding a employer discount on a SERO plan as for Sprint supposed not to give discount upon a discounted plan. So far, I have done 2 TOL over the phone, they have a duration of 16 mins and 22 min respectively. Basically, I call up Sprint and tell the rep I want to TOL my plan over to a friend, the rep contact other party and get their information and see if the other party is eligible to add another line to his/her account, then the rep will confirm and make sure everything went through from me to the other party. Briefly, that is how the TOL works over the phone.

It is called transfer of liability (TOL). I owned the plan and requested Sprint to TOL my SERO 500 plan to another account holder.
ok so how do we start then?, being that i don't have a contract with them it could be applied to my current line right, or would they force me to open up a new line?

one more question, how far until your contract expires?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post: