View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 01:34 AM
ckv ckv is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 1
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ckv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ckv's Photo Album Add ckv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: FS: Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

I just PM'ed you Jason
Yes, Harold is first in line for this. Will update the waiting list (if it gets any longer) and my status (completed or not) with fanaticny (Harold).

------------------------------------------------------

Another update to future transactions:

Can you make sure you can transfer via PayPal balance, bank transfer by PayPal, or e-check through PayPal? I have a personal, verified PayPal account and don't want to upgrade it to a premier or business account... thanks for your understanding. MOD: If requesting non-credit card PayPal payment is against the rule, please let me know and I'll make some accommodations.

Also, you don't have to pay upfront if you want to if I feel that you have adequate posts/thanks/thanked/join date/etc. since most members on this forum rarely have much feedback to show their true side. So yeah.. just making this simplier for everyone. Matter fact, I'm giving fanaticny (Harold) an option to pay by PayPal after the TOL, as I feel the trust is there

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. Sorry for all these updates, I guess I can't make up my mind sometime!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ckv For This Useful Post: