View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Trying to Catch UP
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View b727pilot's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View b727pilot's Photo Album Add b727pilot's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re FS Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

not sure i was wondering the same... got call from best buy that i dont have to wait till the 11th to pick up and can get on the 9th to pick it up. im stoked and hopefully they allow it on the sero accounts

The reason I was asking again was because I was in the Sprint store the other day and one of the Techs had the Hero (personal phone he said he got from a training seminar for Sprint). It was funny, he wouldn't let me turn it on or look at the screen. He did let me hold it (oooohhhhhhh ahhhhhhh),but only for a second. I just wanted to see how it felt as far as design goes. I know they have to keep it from public eyes before the release date but this guy was waaaay to serious and acted like this was some top secret government weapon or something. I kept getting the feeling that he was looking over his shoulder to see if anyone was trying to get a glimps of the phone....hahahahaa

Anyway, I asked him if he had heard if Sprint was going to allow it on the Sero plans and he said definitely not. Just by the way he was asking I kind of didn't think he knew exactly what he was talking about. Maybe he did but I didn't get that feeling.

I guess we'll have to wait a few days more to actually find out. D/\SH let us know how you like it when you get it. If you think it is half as good as this dude did then it will be a must have for me.

-T

--------- New Post Merged on 5/10/2009 at 1148 --------

Thanks for the article link puertoblack2003. Looking grim for me and Sero. Damn!