View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Trying to Catch UP
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View b727pilot's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View b727pilot's Photo Album Add b727pilot's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re FS Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

you ownt find one that cheap.... to be able to use those phones you are looking at around double the price of what your paying a month now.

No I know I am not going to find anything that cheap or good. I do know that there is other employee plans out there and was wondering if anyone had any tips. I got turned on to the current plan I am on about 3 years ago and have been loving the price/features ever since. I guess it is time to move up and I was wondering what the next best "sero" plan out there was and how I should go about getting it.

My plan is up in about 4 months and I was wondering what should I shoot for. I know people have plans in the $50-55 dollar range but are they able to use a corporate discount on that or work any other deals?

I guess what I am asking is, for a cheap (frugal) ass like myself what should I be looking for.

Thanks,

-T

--------- New Post Merged on 14/10/2009 at 1113 --------

“ Originally Posted by spidermonkey21 View Post

also not trying to hijack the thread...
i recently noticed that sprint screwed me and took away my nights and weekends starting at 6pm and put it back to 7pm...i'm not too happy about that one...any way to get that fixed without them trying to screw me out of my current plan?

Hey Spidermonkey,

Sprint actually did the same thing to my wives account and I was able to get it back. I think I had to sign another year with them but she isn't leaving so it was no big deal. I tried Ecare with no luck. They wouldn't budge so i went to retentions. They were actually pretty cool about it. I just explained that I really enjoyed my current plan and one of the things I liked most was the N/W at 6p. Guy said if I agreed to another 1yr he would put it back on.

So..... Diffidently worth a try. It worked for me.

-T