View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:02 AM
jnuts5423 jnuts5423 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jnuts5423's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jnuts5423's Photo Album Add jnuts5423's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Titanium-Touchflo2 toggler

its a toggle switch for titanium to TF3D2. I been searchin for 3 days for an easier way than togging to settings and such. There was a program already out for TF 1, but i cooked this little setup with the help of tech at ppcgeeks. Itake no credit for the apps, but they came from multiple sights. Point is, is it works.

Attatched is second today, tfdetatcher, and the part I looked forever for, the tf3d2detatcher wm6.5cab. Ive played with it every way possible. You need all three for it to work. it maps it to your soft keys. You can set it up however you like.

Shut off your windows default and your touchflo in settings>today>items. Install in the order they are shown. soft rest and turn windows default back on. and shazam. Toggle back and forth fromTouchflow and titanium in 2 seconds. Best part is, i also map Long send key to be spbmobileshell3 start up. prettysweet.
Enjoy!

UPDATE 8-20***
[/b]after discovering it doesnt work on all roms with the setup above, I found a different way to toggle. It actually closes touchflo as appose to hiding it. saves memory. I found the manilla toggler over at xda.

<HTML Code

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536019
however his setup posted did not work for me. I tried many times. but if you combine the TH_manilla cab with detatcher cab, it works. you can map it hard key buttons with dred sensor.

install TH_manilla toggler cab, the detatcher cab, and the dred sensor cab, then soft reset. I map the show touchflo in detatcher, to the home key using dredsensor. You'll have to go in and edit the default file in dredsensor. put it on hard key simulator, Im sure you guys will figure it out from there. I map the manilla toggler to the arrow hard key. You need both toggler and detatcher, cause neither one will do the opposite. Toggler closes, and detatcher launches touchflo. you could always map the right soft key inside manilla using detacher soft keys, but I maintain the soft keys for second today and whatever else you want. theres a lot of ways to map it, hold send key, etc.. the point is the toggler fixes the problem of touchflo not closing. Im leaving the above settup posted, cause it does work on some roms, and hides touchflo instead of closing it, making it faster, But this is my setup and it works beautifully. If I get good feedback, Ill remove the first posted setup. I look forward to hearing if anyone has a better way to do this, but this is what worked for me. Enjoy!

PLEASE GIVE THANKS IF YOU ENJOY![

watch video

Code

toggle_video.rar (4.66 MB, 0 views)
ORIGINAL THREAD

Code

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480475&page=30
Attached Files
File Type: cab SecondToday.CAB (96 Bytes, 35 views)
File Type: cab TFDetacher.CAB (96 Bytes, 29 views)
File Type: cab TFDetacher wm6.5+TF3D2.cab (96 Bytes, 36 views)
File Type: cab TH_ManilaMTP_Toggler.CAB (96 Bytes, 0 views)
File Type: cab DredSensor-v1.2g.CAB (96 Bytes, 0 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jnuts5423 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked