View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re ROM 12/21 SsSROM r1 WM65(218825073 LEO Sense 25

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

The reason Dash says too badd its Leo ROM because the LEO interface isnt perfected on the TP2. The reason deck says no issues or bugs is because there are none that he has any control over. The LEO is beta for TP2 so what you see is what you get and if something doesnt work correctly, its not deck problem to fix, its the LEO UI. MMS is a little tricky to fix on the LEO UI ROM too, although it can work. Yes, you can flash a ROM from the SD CARD the same way you did the TP the same way. RENAME, bootloader, FLASH!
yup just rename to the tp2 name hahah and exactly jew. i need stability on my devices thus why i use manila 2.1. (my favorite in this order atm)
1. silence
2. mighty
3. mr. x

these are very stable and utilize the stock tp2 manila 2.1 and are lightning fast and is a suped up version of the stocker with 6.5... its like making a muscle car into a true beast... just ass a few things take a few out as well as some minor tweaks and you got yourself a cooked rom beast haha