View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re ROM 12/21 SsSROM r1 WM65(218825073 LEO Sense 25

[quote=deseagle07;436348]

“ Originally Posted by tek View Post

I remember the SsS ROM for the TP. I flashed before reading fourm and found out there was no active sync till it was to late. Im just glad I knew you could flash from a SD card otherwise I know i would of been freaked.
It says Bugs, None. Really? not a one?

DASH you said to bad its a LEO. Why is that? What was wrong with LEOs again? the MMS didnt work? or wait that was 2.5 SenseUI right. Wasnt it something with the Texting and the LEOs?

And lastly, Can you flash a TP2 from a SD card the same way you did a TP, By just renaming the RUU file ti RAPHIMG.nbh and simply softing it to Bootloader[/
I dont have a TP2 but i do know that u rename it "RHODING", and NOT "raphimg"

the leos have there share of bugs. the text screens are laggy, finally landscape in some roms, constant resets are needed, and some other things dont work or display correctly. mms also has some differences and hoops that you have to jump through as well.and yes just reanme RHODIMG