Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-28-2008, 08:50 PM
sand1303 sand1303 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: 6700
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View sand1303's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sand1303's Photo Album Add sand1303's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
freezing problem on stock setup

i recently picked up a sprint mogul and it was working fine when i got it. later the same day it started locking up on me reall bad. it would not even boot up all the way without four or five resets. so of course i did a hard reset or two. it would boot up fine after the hard reset then sure enough would start freezing again. so i downloaded the rom from htc website and reloaded it. still freezing like crazy. i activated it and i had to go back to my old phone because the problem is too bad. is there anything i can do about it? i do not have insurance but if i activate it back can i get insurance added to it even though it is a used phone and i did not buy it from sprint? any programming i can do to stop the freezing?
Old 12-28-2008, 09:24 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: freezing problem on stock setup

I would say try a custom rom but if you hard reseted it should be fixed you might want to try and get insurance because that isent normal

Old 12-29-2008, 12:17 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by sand1303 View Post

i recently picked up a sprint mogul and it was working fine when i got it. later the same day it started locking up on me reall bad. it would not even boot up all the way without four or five resets. so of course i did a hard reset or two. it would boot up fine after the hard reset then sure enough would start freezing again. so i downloaded the rom from htc website and reloaded it. still freezing like crazy. i activated it and i had to go back to my old phone because the problem is too bad. is there anything i can do about it? i do not have insurance but if i activate it back can i get insurance added to it even though it is a used phone and i did not buy it from sprint? any programming i can do to stop the freezing?
did you try to flash a different radio or rom? or did you go from a gps rom to an old 217 version or under rom number with a 3.35 or higher radio? sounds like you have the wrong radio on there... can you givew me the rom version number you are running and the radio version also.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:24 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

it sounds like a hardware problem....since it was used...just switch back to the mogul to your account and make sure when they switch they don't take TEP....or if you don't have it add it after you switch phones..they do have to clear it with some other company b4 they add TEP on your account..but once you do that you can take it in for a new one...(refurbished)

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
freezing, problem, setup, stock