puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HTC Imagio section

ok guys this is section is up and running.Anyone with this unit if you can share any reviews or support for your fellow members.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Mobile Model: TP2/Imagio/Hero
Mobile Carrier: Verizon/Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View AirForceE7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AirForceE7's Photo Album Add AirForceE7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HTC Imagio section

Can Someone Pleas Do Something With This Phone Not Liking It So Far Glad I'm Not Stuck With It
Old 11-17-2009, 05:29 PM
HTC Phones Own
Mobile Model: HTC Imagioâ„¢
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View y0himba's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View y0himba's Photo Album Add y0himba's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Create a thread outlining your issues, and I will try to help. I love my Imagio.

Puerto, can I hit thanks more than once?
Old 11-17-2009, 06:10 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by AirForceE7 View Post

Can Someone Pleas Do Something With This Phone Not Liking It So Far Glad I'm Not Stuck With It
you may wanna update your profile to reading the imagio as your device... and what do you mean do something/ this place is full of something... you dont have customs roms yet since no hardspl unlocker is available as of yet. but we have many apps, themes, skins, etc. check out probexs store linked on the home page below the chat box about half way down the page for those. you have so many different ways that you gcould go, all you have to do is put the effort into reading the different threads on what interests you and go from there. also take a look at videos for the tp2 and the imagio (i have made many for the tp2) any app on the tp2 will work on the imagio as well unless oyu need manila 2.5 which wont come until the hardspl unlocker is done for you device... there is no way for us to read your mind and what you would like on your device, feel free to ask questions after searching to make sure its not here but please ask all app questions in the apps thread and so on so fourth.
Old 11-19-2009, 08:01 PM

View AirForceE7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AirForceE7's Photo Album Add AirForceE7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I Read About This Phone Everyday And There Is Nothing Out for It I Like Not Even The Skins,I Don't Care What Is Done With The Phone Just Looking For Something New For It Thats All But Thanks Anyway
Old 11-19-2009, 10:09 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I Read About This Phone Everyday And There Is Nothing Out for It I Like Not Even The Skins,I Don't Care What Is Done With The Phone Just Looking For Something New For It Thats All But Thanks Anyway
theres not too much yet since there is no unlocker for it atm.... when it comes out you will start seeing the custom roms and such for it... and what you mean nothing new for it besides roms?
Old 11-20-2009, 11:23 AM

Nothing New Like Programs I Mean,I Know We Cant Do Roms Yet Because Of The Unlocker Anyway,I Have To Wait Nothing More To It, I'll Donate To Help Things Move Along Quicker Until Then I'm Going To Play With The TP2 And My Archos 5
Old 11-20-2009, 12:34 PM

Nothing New Like Programs I Mean,I Know We Cant Do Roms Yet Because Of The Unlocker Anyway,I Have To Wait Nothing More To It, I'll Donate To Help Things Move Along Quicker Until Then I'm Going To Play With The TP2 And My Archos 5
all the programs that work on the tp2 are going to work on the imagio you just wont hasve landscape support.... your a wvga screen resolution as well so the games apps etc all will work fine for you.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:25 PM
HTC Phones Own
Mobile Model: HTC Imagioâ„¢

View y0himba's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View y0himba's Photo Album Add y0himba's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

There are a TON of programs available.

Code

www.freewarepocketpc.net
This is seriously the most incredible phone I have ever owned. I am watching the digital copy of Star Trek that came with my Blu-Ray on it right now, and just installed/purchased a 3D Navigation software on it called Urban Horizon.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:42 PM

I Really Just Wanted To Get Some People Talking About This Phone (lol) I Love It To Man Its Great I Just Wish We Can Get That Unlocker Soon
Old 12-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Imagio
Mobile OS: 5.0

View ilikecereal's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ilikecereal's Photo Album Add ilikecereal's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re HTC Imagio section

I'm having problems with my Imagio. The only app I have installed on it is Google Maps, but for some reason it lags TERRIBLY at random times. It will run smooth as butter for a while, and then I'll try to click on the weather, or settings for example, and it will just do nothing for at least a minute. I'm not able to do anything with the phone, it just bricks on me. And then after a minute or a minute and a half, it will start running, and open everything I tried to open before.

It does this especially when trying to use the phone. I click to open the phone, but once it opens I can't push any of the numbers, end call, do anything. I'm backing my phone up using My Phone right now, but what am I supposed to do now? Can I reinstall everything? Is there a fix for this? If this can't be solved, I have to get rid of the phone, because it's unusable as an actual phone. Thanks!
Old 12-05-2009, 11:50 AM

Re: Re HTC Imagio section

“ Originally Posted by ilikecereal View Post

I'm having problems with my Imagio. The only app I have installed on it is Google Maps, but for some reason it lags TERRIBLY at random times. It will run smooth as butter for a while, and then I'll try to click on the weather, or settings for example, and it will just do nothing for at least a minute. I'm not able to do anything with the phone, it just bricks on me. And then after a minute or a minute and a half, it will start running, and open everything I tried to open before.

It does this especially when trying to use the phone. I click to open the phone, but once it opens I can't push any of the numbers, end call, do anything. I'm backing my phone up using My Phone right now, but what am I supposed to do now? Can I reinstall everything? Is there a fix for this? If this can't be solved, I have to get rid of the phone, because it's unusable as an actual phone. Thanks!
this isnt a support thread. please make a thread here:

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/f44/
Old 12-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Imagio
Mobile OS: 5.0

View ilikecereal's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ilikecereal's Photo Album Add ilikecereal's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re HTC Imagio section

Thanks. Posted a thread. Can you help me over there?
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
htc, imagio, section