Old 04-11-2008, 12:52 AM
broSki broSki is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint ppc 6700 used

Hey guys up for sale is a used sprint ppc 6700 phone. There is nothing wrong with it, it just has scratches of wear and tear but no scratches on the screen. The phone charges normal, and it can be used as a personal phone or a phone to experiment...basically do what you want with it.

It includes the Sprint ppc 6700,battery,and a 1gb memory card......

I DONT have the charger,the sylus, a pouch. Its just the 6700 with everything i wrote above!!!!!!!!!
Here are some pics:

*EDIT*
Im looking for about $90 negotiable...but dont low ball me, I have a verified paypal account and my email is brol1k@optonline.net. I dont accept checks or money orders, paypal ONLY.......or I will trade with a mogul plus money
Old 04-11-2008, 03:50 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint ppc 6700 used

“ Originally Posted by brol1k View Post

Hey guys up for sale is a used sprint ppc 6700 phone. There is nothing wrong with it, it just has scratches of wear and tear but no scratches on the screen. The phone charges normal, and it can be used as a personal phone or a phone to experiment...basically do what you want with it.

It includes the Sprint ppc 6700,battery,and a 1gb memory card......

I DONT have the charger,the sylus, a pouch. Its just the 6700 with everything i wrote above!!!!!!!!!
Here are some pics:

*EDIT*
Im looking for about $90 negotiable...but dont low ball me, I have a verified paypal account and my email is brol1k@optonline.net. I dont accept checks or money orders, paypal ONLY.......or I will trade with a mogul plus money
good luck on the sale bro.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:59 AM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

good luck on the sale bro.
ok mr dash lol, should i just sell it back to sprint and get the discount? or is it b/c price is to hi ?
Old 04-11-2008, 12:47 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok mr dash lol, should i just sell it back to sprint and get the discount? or is it b/c price is to hi ?
no i was sating just good luck on selling it. price is very reasonable.
Old 04-11-2008, 02:05 PM

no i was sating just good luck on selling it. price is very reasonable.
o ok, thanks bro, I thought the price was high. Im about to give it a shot on ebay, what do u think should be the selling price, that way i dont let it go so cheap
Old 04-11-2008, 02:12 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

o ok, thanks bro, I thought the price was high. Im about to give it a shot on ebay, what do u think should be the selling price, that way i dont let it go so cheap
you could remove the phone thats on the line where you have insurance on and add this phone to the line, get it activated on the phone and take it in to the store for problems and they'll swap it out for a mogul. then you could see that for more money. i know it sounds like a hassle, but i've done this a couple of times.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by tarblueriver View Post

you could remove the phone thats on the line where you have insurance on and add this phone to the line, get it activated on the phone and take it in to the store for problems and they'll swap it out for a mogul. then you could see that for more money. i know it sounds like a hassle, but i've done this a couple of times.
lol i have done the same many times and even made a thread on this so you dont have to leave the house and they will overnight the phone to you will a prepaid return envelope that fed ex picks up at your doorstep.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:27 AM

lol i have done the same many times and even made a thread on this so you dont have to leave the house and they will overnight the phone to you will a prepaid return envelope that fed ex picks up at your doorstep.
lol I used to do the same aswell. But dahs u saying if i switch my number to the 6700 and call in CS and tell them my phone is defective they will send me a mogul instead??

Edit*
ok im reading the thread now
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
6700, ppc, sprint