Old 05-22-2008, 01:38 AM
broSki broSki is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
FT: I got a used mogul to trade for a sprint touch

I got my girlfriends mogul for trade,she is interested in a touch. It is used but I can assure you nothing is wrong with it, the mogul is running My own custom rom called broSkis brew based off nu2chems wm 6.1 version 5060, but I can flash it to whichever rom you want, I suggest kaos **** sprint rom take 2, I can also mod it with any app you want and ship it to you in trade for your touch through paypal b/c I am confirmed. I have the original box and all original parts and accessories it came with, you can ask dash and puertoblack2003 here about my credibility and honesty and they can assure you I am no bluff. The touch doesnt have to be new it can be used also to make it an even trade....... here are some shots of the mogul and let me know:

Old 05-22-2008, 01:43 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: FT: I got a used mogul to trade for a sprint touch

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

I got my girlfriends mogul for trade,she is interested in a touch. It is used but I can assure you nothing is wrong with it, the mogul is running My own custom rom called broSkis brew based off nu2chems wm 6.1 version 5060, but I can flash it to whichever rom you want, I suggest kaos **** sprint rom take 2, I can also mod it with any app you want and ship it to you in trade for your touch through paypal b/c I am confirmed. I have the original box and all original parts and accessories it came with, you can ask dash and puertoblack2003 here about my credibility and honesty and they can assure you I am no bluff. The touch doesnt have to be new it can be used also to make it an even trade....... here are some shots of the mogul and let me know:

nice so we have another chef that doesnt release the roms that he makes.... lol i see how it is broski lol...... but anyways yes broski is a great guy and describes jsut what you will get.......
Old 05-22-2008, 01:47 AM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

nice so we have another chef that doesnt release the roms that he makes.... lol i see how it is broski lol...... but anyways yes broski is a great guy and describes jsut what you will get.......
lmaoooo thanks dash I appreciate the referall, yea I spent a week learning, and reading up on how to cook, and i got 3 days with the rom and it is sweet ass sweet so far, I did it based off 5060 b/c 5067 is way to buggy lol, and I even slowed down the memory leak s2u2 causes, One thing tho...I would release it but I have no idea how to gat the nbh file...
Old 05-22-2008, 01:50 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lmaoooo thanks dash I appreciate the referall, yea I spent a week learning, and reading up on how to cook, and i got 3 days with the rom and it is sweet ass sweet so far, I did it based off 5060 b/c 5067 is way to buggy lol, and I even slowed down the memory leak s2u2 causes, One thing tho...I would release it but I have no idea how to gat the nbh file...
lol word bro its not hard to do trust me hit up kaos he can help ya with that prolly before me since im at work and might have to get up withut telling you and all to go postal with my mad security skills at this here hospital lol.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:55 AM

lol word bro its not hard to do trust me hit up kaos he can help ya with that prolly before me since im at work and might have to get up withut telling you and all to go postal with my mad security skills at this here hospital lol.
word bro lol, show off those reno 911 skills bro lmaooooo, he was tryin to help me, but he was way to high and i guess he fell asleep, dude left me half ass lol, im tryin to post this ad at ppc geeks also but i dont have freakin permission lol...my girl keeps hasseling me for the touch lol, she knows i go on this site and he bothers me like, so does ur friends have any yet lol, bout to set her ass straight lol
Old 05-22-2008, 01:57 AM

word bro lol, show off those reno 911 skills bro lmaooooo, he was tryin to help me, but he was way to high and i guess he fell asleep, dude left me half ass lol, im tryin to post this ad at ppc geeks also but i dont have freakin permission lol...my girl keeps hasseling me for the touch lol, she knows i go on this site and he bothers me like, so does ur friends have any yet lol, bout to set her ass straight lol
i got great rep round there from olf man jenkins the OMJ roms you know and weveryone ill thtrow it up there if you would like.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:01 AM

i got great rep round there from olf man jenkins the OMJ roms you know and weveryone ill thtrow it up there if you would like.
i guess im to hammered rite now, but wat did u say lol? i couldnt catch on to what u wrote lol doesnt make sense to me hahaha
Old 05-22-2008, 02:05 AM

i guess im to hammered rite now, but wat did u say lol? i couldnt catch on to what u wrote lol doesnt make sense to me hahaha
i got rep and personally know mike and old man jenkins. old man jenkins makes the OMJ touch rom and mike is wideawake and the owner of ppcgeeks lol..... i can list it under my name if you would like also.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:13 AM

i got rep and personally know mike and old man jenkins. old man jenkins makes the OMJ touch rom and mike is wideawake and the owner of ppcgeeks lol..... i can list it under my name if you would like also.
if you could do that for me bro, go ahead and post it there. just hit me up with the link and lemme know when u do so bro.....thanks man i appreciate it lol
Old 05-22-2008, 02:14 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

tempting... :P <3 my touch though

Old 05-22-2008, 02:16 AM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

lmaoooo, come on bro, let it go, lol....ill throw in a bottle of wine in the package for you lol
Old 05-22-2008, 02:21 AM

lmaoooo, come on bro, let it go, lol....ill throw in a bottle of wine in the package for you lol
ah no no no no you cant supply to minors now lol.... but yeah give me a type out withthe condition and all and anythign else you would like to mention and i will get ya hooked up when i wake up tomorrow afternoon
Old 05-22-2008, 02:29 AM

ah no no no no you cant supply to minors now lol.... but yeah give me a type out withthe condition and all and anythign else you would like to mention and i will get ya hooked up when i wake up tomorrow afternoon
word lol i forget venum is still a minor, sorry venum lol, ill send u a pack of kool aid tho, but you can put what i wrote on here.....
Old 05-22-2008, 02:38 AM
The VenumX Factor

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

word lol i forget venum is still a minor, sorry venum lol, ill send u a pack of kool aid tho, but you can put what i wrote on here.....
hahaha kool aid :P that makes the deal even more tempting, ill have to think about it...

Old 05-22-2008, 02:41 AM

hahaha kool aid :P that makes the deal even more tempting, ill have to think about it...
lmaooo word i love me some kool aid, has alot of riboflavin lmaoooo, bro u kno u want a mogul come on
Old 05-22-2008, 05:54 AM
She's BACK
Mobile Model: TP2, Iphone, Cliq
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile, At&t
Mobile OS: 6.1

View simplyput3456's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View simplyput3456's Photo Album Add simplyput3456's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yes VenumX...get the Mogul...The Touch is for "girls"!!!

Old 05-22-2008, 01:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by simplyput3456 View Post

Yes VenumX...get the Mogul...The Touch is for "girls"!!!
hahahaha DAMN OWNED lol....... but yeah i said the same bout his Q also.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:50 PM

hahahaha DAMN OWNED lol....... but yeah i said the same bout his Q also.
lol word, owned,pwned,powned lol k back to topic lol
Old 06-01-2008, 05:15 PM
FLipper
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO

View pipiriche1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pipiriche1's Photo Album Add pipiriche1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hay did you trade the phone yet
Old 06-01-2008, 05:23 PM

“ Originally Posted by pipiriche1 View Post

hay did you trade the phone yet
no he sill has it up for trades
Old 06-01-2008, 05:28 PM
FLipper

View pipiriche1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pipiriche1's Photo Album Add pipiriche1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im still not sure which is better
Old 06-01-2008, 05:28 PM
FLipper

no he sill has it up for trades
Old 06-01-2008, 05:31 PM

ummm the mogul is buddy, I have my mogul still and will not trade it with the world, but I am trading my girlfriends mogul b/c she wants the touch b/c she says it is small and great for a girl, thats the only reason she wants to trade it lol...
Old 06-01-2008, 05:35 PM
FLipper

ummm the mogul is buddy, I have my mogul still and will not trade it with the world, but I am trading my girlfriends mogul b/c she wants the touch b/c she says it is small and great for a girl, thats the only reason she wants to trade it lol...
does every thing work on it
and how long does it take to get here
Old 06-01-2008, 05:35 PM
FLipper

i live in cali
Old 06-01-2008, 05:37 PM

i live in cali
bro you double posted twice in hepast 5 minutes take it easy man lol....... only need to hit the submit button once.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:42 PM
FLipper

bro you double posted twice in hepast 5 minutes take it easy man lol....... only need to hit the submit button once.
alright my bad
Old 06-01-2008, 05:48 PM

i live in cali
lol yea your double posting but its b/c u wanna add another sentence, just hit edit and u can edit the thread to add more sentences lol...... ok about the mogul, yes everything works perfect, it has My own custom rom based off nu2 5060 rom which has sprints wm 6.1 with built in threaded sms, GPS and Rev A which the touch doesnt have yet(only in beta) and sMMS to send and recieve pictures and many many more apps, I will also install any apps u want me to install and any mogul rom u want and the phone comes complete with the box and all original accessories, the only thing is keep your micro sd card and i will kep mine b/c I have an overload of things in my micro sd like pics, ringers, pics etc....

Now about shipping, ground shipping thru usps takes about 2-9 days, and 3 days shipping takes 1-3 days and costs from $4.00 and up....but if you are interested let me know.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:56 PM
FLipper

lol yea your double posting but its b/c u wanna add another sentence, just hit edit and u can edit the thread to add more sentences lol...... ok about the mogul, yes everything works perfect, it has My own custom rom based off nu2 5060 rom which has sprints wm 6.1 with built in threaded sms, GPS and Rev A which the touch doesnt have yet(only in beta) and sMMS to send and recieve pictures and many many more apps, I will also install any apps u want me to install and any mogul rom u want and the phone comes complete with the box and all original accessories, the only thing is keep your micro sd card and i will kep mine b/c I have an overload of things in my micro sd like pics, ringers, pics etc....

Now about shipping, ground shipping thru usps takes about 2-9 days, and 3 days shipping takes 1-3 days and costs from $4.00 and up....but if you are interested let me know.
give me time to think an ill get back to you
Old 06-01-2008, 06:04 PM

give me time to think an ill get back to you
think lol, about what? lol the mogul rules this site bro, and think, it had rev a, gps and wifi and sprint tv, and smms with plenty of custom roms and the slide out keyboard and the htc touchs keypad for t9 texting which i added, has wm6.1 with threaded sms lol come on jus say yes lmaoooo, I have paypal and i am verified and not to mention i am an admin at this site so my word is platinum lol....the touch.....the touch is ok but girly and no wifi, no gps and rev a (just only thru beta but it isnt stable lol)
Old 06-01-2008, 06:24 PM
FLipper

think lol, about what? lol the mogul rules this site bro, and think, it had rev a, gps and wifi and sprint tv, and smms with plenty of custom roms and the slide out keyboard and the htc touchs keypad for t9 texting which i added, has wm6.1 with threaded sms lol come on jus say yes lmaoooo, I have paypal and i am verified and not to mention i am an admin at this site so my word is platinum lol....the touch.....the touch is ok but girly and no wifi, no gps and rev a (just only thru beta but it isnt stable lol)
im still thinking its very tempting
which came out first the touch or mogul
Old 06-01-2008, 06:26 PM

im still thinking its very tempting
which came out first the touch or mogul
the mogul, and the mogul far exceeds the touch. the touch came out a lil while after and yet the mogul is still more expensive then the touch is on sprint.com, not to mention flash on the camera lol
Old 06-01-2008, 06:44 PM
FLipper

the mogul, and the mogul far exceeds the touch. the touch came out a lil while after and yet the mogul is still more expensive then the touch is on sprint.com, not to mention flash on the camera lol
i have to go but i will give you my answer when i get back it is gong towards a yes but ill see
Old 06-01-2008, 06:45 PM

i have to go but i will give you my answer when i get back it is gong towards a yes but ill see
come on jus say yes lol....ight i sent u a pm with my number bro, so text me and holler thru there b/c i am going to go see sex and the city with my women, so dont be scared to text me, i dont bite
Old 06-01-2008, 06:47 PM

come on jus say yes lol....ight i sent u a pm with my number bro, so text me and holler thru there b/c i am going to go see sex and the city with my women, so dont be scared to text me, i dont bite
hes right he doesnt bite but he does nibble and truthfully its kind of erotic lol
Old 06-01-2008, 06:51 PM

hes right he doesnt bite but he does nibble and truthfully its kind of erotic lol
lmaoooooo my stomache hurts so bad from laughin bro lmaooooo.....dash stop telling ppl our secretssss lmaooooo ok guys j/k
Old 06-01-2008, 06:55 PM

lmaoooooo my stomache hurts so bad from laughin bro lmaooooo.....dash stop telling ppl our secretssss lmaooooo ok guys j/k
:in ryan seacrest voice: ohhhhh brokiiii, your such a silly billy!!! WTF BFF they already like totally know!!
Old 06-01-2008, 07:01 PM

:in ryan seacrest voice: ohhhhh brokiiii, your such a silly billy!!! WTF BFF they already like totally know!!
dude now they are going to be jealous i told u keep it in secret lmaooo, now back to topic hahahaha.psssttt o dash persuade him to trade lol
Old 06-01-2008, 08:25 PM
A-Town!
Mobile Model: 1 of 3..
Mobile OS: 6.1

View blackice's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blackice's Photo Album Add blackice's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Damn! im trying to get rid of my touch, got a bite for a Centro for my wife on another site. wish i had seen this a little sooner, already bought my mogul....
Old 06-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

once you click build (if you are using buildos from ppckitchen) it will automatically create your .nbh file, you can grab it from c:/documents and setting/your username here/application data (hidden file, go to your folder options and set allow to view hidden folders) / hIq Inc / ppc-buildos / 9.05.2.7Temp / RUU, you can just zip or rar the ruu file, it has the nbh, and all of the other files needed for updating. Cook on!
Old 06-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

More sites are geared towards modding the mogul than any other phone, and soon the raphael will hopefully rule this site!
Old 06-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i live in cali
this guy lives close as hell lol. . .

damn now i know this site has grown if see people on here from like my backyard up on this. . .

Old 06-02-2008, 12:16 AM

ok thanks for the input but back on topic please
Old 06-02-2008, 10:32 AM
The VenumX Factor

you got the case and shit for it?

Old 06-02-2008, 01:57 PM

Thread Closed

Thanks
broSki Team HTC
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
mogul, sprint, touch, trade