PROBEX PROBEX is offline   Thread Starter  
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
SPJ theme by PROBEX

Hey.... Junkies hows it hanging. I have made my first S2U2 theme for your enjoyment.
I figured because of all the great help and stuff I have got from here its only fitting that I did this in a SPJ theme. My apologies to the fine ladies here but this is more of a "guy thing" well unless your into that... and if thats the case then call me... I will be ready with my cam corder lol

Install instructions are in the zip file "read me"

PROBE-X-DESIGN

LINK:
http://rapidshare.com/files/126104503/gfx.rar.html

BARCODE:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S2U2-1.jpg (96 Bytes, 1103 views)
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:50 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: SPJ theme by PROBEX

“ Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post

Hey.... Junkies hows it hanging. I have made my first S2U2 theme for your enjoyment.
I figured because of all the great help and stuff I have got from here its only fitting that I did this in a SPJ theme. My apologies to the fine ladies here but this is more of a "guy thing" well unless your into that... and if thats the case then call me... I will be ready with my cam corder lol

PROBE-X-DESIGN
hot damn!!!!!! thats the shit right there!!!!! im so downloading this when i get out of work unless you can add a barcode so i can download here?
Old 06-30-2008, 09:25 AM
Mobile Model: XV6900, Omnia, Curve
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now?

View mykela25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mykela25's Photo Album Add mykela25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

PROBE-X-DESIGN
not gonna comment whether im "into it" or not *gigglin silently* but nevertheless, thats a hot azz theme!! i would most definitely rock this! great work!!
Old 06-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I will have to learn how to do the barcode thing... no clue yet... lol thanks for the comments tho... it makes it all worth doin.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:16 AM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hot damn!!!!!! thats the shit right there!!!!! im so downloading this when i get out of work unless you can add a barcode so i can download here?
Barcode and RS LINK updated in first post. And this shit is MADD FIRE!

Old 06-30-2008, 11:17 AM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I will have to learn how to do the barcode thing... no clue yet... lol thanks for the comments tho... it makes it all worth doin.
we have added a barcode icon when posting your thread cick the barcode icon and paste the URL (httP between them.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

I actually think I did figure out how to post the barcode thing but you beat me to it. Thanks Big Jew.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:24 AM

I actually think I did figure out how to post the barcode thing but you beat me to it. Thanks Big Jew.
no problem bra, thats why i am here!

Old 06-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View stormrider500's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stormrider500's Photo Album Add stormrider500's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

could someone please let me know how he got the stroke me words on the slide bar.thanx. oh this theme is super tight thanx for the work!!!
Old 06-30-2008, 11:37 AM

“ Originally Posted by stormrider500 View Post

could someone please let me know how he got the stroke me words on the slide bar.thanx. oh this theme is super tight thanx for the work!!!
you need the newwest version of S2u2 and it tells you in the latest S2U2 thread!

Old 06-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

To change the text in the slider to whatever you want you need a registry editor on your phone the navigate to hkeys/current user/software/A_C/S2U2 then scroll down look for the entry S2UText that says the current text click that and it opens to allow you to change the text to whatever you like. Hope that helps you out.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

To change the text in the slider to whatever you want you need a registry editor on your phone the navigate to hkeys/current user/software/A_C/S2U2 then scroll down look for the entry S2UText that says the current text click that and it opens to allow you to change the text to whatever you like. Hope that helps you out.
thank you probex but to add to that i don't think that editing the registry like that is possible unless you got S2U2 1.03 or later
Old 06-30-2008, 11:49 AM

“ Originally Posted by raybond25 View Post

thank you probex but to add to that i don't think that editing the registry like that is possible unless you got S2U2 1.03 or later
I believe Raybond is correcrt!

Old 06-30-2008, 12:01 PM

View stormrider500's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stormrider500's Photo Album Add stormrider500's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

right on big JIZZOOO thanx for the quick reply:bigboula y:
Old 06-30-2008, 12:06 PM

“ Originally Posted by stormrider500 View Post

right on big JIZZOOO thanx for the quick reply:bigboula y:
No problem bra! glad you got it werked out! Enjoy!

Old 06-30-2008, 12:41 PM

good looking out probex . ill download a registry editor and see what happens
Old 06-30-2008, 03:01 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dude i NEVER comment on any themes really other than thanking someone, but this definitely deserves it haha. this shit is so fire bro...so sick. downloading and rocking...NOW.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

Wow guys really I appreciate all the comments it really makes me want to do more... If I ever figure everything out I plan to skin the shit outa these phones... lol I plan on being around here for a while so look forward to more goodies from me... but hell for a first attempt at skinning this S2U2 thingy I gotta say Im very happy about the response. Thanks everyone.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:36 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice job man looks great

Old 06-30-2008, 08:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

dude i NEVER comment on any themes really other than thanking someone, but this definitely deserves it haha. this shit is so fire bro...so sick. downloading and rocking...NOW.
Aint that The TRUTH! I have it on my phone and my boys came over with his iphone to show me he got a NEW Slider! (Mountain Dew Can) LMAO! I showed him this theme and he was impressed! Nice job again!

Old 06-30-2008, 08:04 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Aint that The TRUTH! I have it on my phone and my boys came over with his iphone to show me he got a NEW Slider! (Mountain Dew Can) LMAO! I showed him this theme and he was impressed! Nice job again!
hey bro i was thinking bout a theme if you know how to do themes could you make one without the black borders so it looks right or if not get the images and ill make the theme up.... that would be a tight theme bro...... and once again good looks and no hurry on this.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

wow mountain dew can..lmao. this theme is too sick
Old 06-30-2008, 08:33 PM
Slinky
Mobile Model: mogul

View slinkerd's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View slinkerd's Photo Album Add slinkerd's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you can change the text in version 1.02 as well as mine has been finger me here.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

Dash- You want me to make a theme in the same style as this S2U2 thingy. If that what you want yes, I can do that. I added the black edges on this to give more dimension but I can remove them for the theme. Tommorow is Canada Day [stores closed] so I can work on it tonight and prolly get it done. I will make the custom metal clock for the HTC home as well. Im still learning this phone so I hope to have it done but... it may take me slightly longer [while I swear and go WTF that shoulda changed that color]. I'm a bit of a freak for only letting stuff out that I can live with having my name on.

Does anyone know if its possible for me to replace the upper and lower startbar and bottom contact bar with one of my own design I would love to make them metal.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:28 PM

Dash- You want me to make a theme in the same style as this S2U2 thingy. If that what you want yes, I can do that. I added the black edges on this to give more dimension but I can remove them for the theme. Tommorow is Canada Day [stores closed] so I can work on it tonight and prolly get it done. I will make the custom metal clock for the HTC home as well. Im still learning this phone so I hope to have it done but... it may take me slightly longer [while I swear and go WTF that shoulda changed that color]. I'm a bit of a freak for only letting stuff out that I can live with having my name on.

Does anyone know if its possible for me to replace the upper and lower startbar and bottom contact bar with one of my own design I would love to make them metal.
naw the bars cant be changed without using uitweaker to get as close as possible besides the stock in the theme maker... and if you could do that bro that would be hot with the custom clock and all especially.... cant wait to see this bad boy.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Mobile Model: Fuze
Mobile Carrier: At&t

View Jstar's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Jstar's Photo Album Add Jstar's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this shits sick...

me likey!

Old 07-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

Thanks agian guys I am still working on the Icons pictured in my screenie I will add them when I getm done.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:31 PM

Thanks agian guys I am still working on the Icons pictured in my screenie I will add them when I getm done.
thanks cant wait to see them bro.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:36 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You Are Killing It With The Graphics!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Props Bro!!!!!

Old 07-02-2008, 12:46 AM
Mogul Dude Father
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View D_Mysterio's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View D_Mysterio's Photo Album Add D_Mysterio's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

woooo wish i had those skills long way to go for me lol Nice job

Old 07-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

Thanks guys... really this is cool.

Old 07-06-2008, 02:29 AM
SPJ Junkie
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

THATS TIGHT MAN!!! gotta get that for sure....
Old 07-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul

View banguyen's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View banguyen's Photo Album Add banguyen's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nicely done. thank you!
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
probex, spj, theme