Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-25-2009, 02:18 AM
pickthecrowdup pickthecrowdup is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Omnia i910
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View pickthecrowdup's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pickthecrowdup's Photo Album Add pickthecrowdup's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[APP] asms - Replaces WM sms interface

I haven't tried this yet.. Was hoping someone here has used it or at least will try it out first and let us know how it works. I'm too poor to brick my phone.

Code

http://www.jgui.net/a.sms/index.html
Also, if you know of any other replacements for sms, and I mean "replacement" like I will never have to see the WM sms interface agian, let me know please!
Old 03-25-2009, 02:26 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: [APP] asms - Replaces WM sms interface

“ Originally Posted by pickthecrowdup View Post

I haven't tried this yet.. Was hoping someone here has used it or at least will try it out first and let us know how it works. I'm too poor to brick my phone.

Code

http://www.jgui.net/a.sms/index.html
Also, if you know of any other replacements for sms, and I mean "replacement" like I will never have to see the WM sms interface agian, let me know please!
first of all i added the code brackets which must be done whenever posting an outside link.... and second please uset he search feature that the site has to the right of the banner and in green on the taskbar.... just typing in text message or sms you would have found many.... many people use vito sms
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2009, 02:41 AM
pickthecrowdup pickthecrowdup is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Omnia i910
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.1

View pickthecrowdup's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pickthecrowdup's Photo Album Add pickthecrowdup's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: [APP] asms - Replaces WM sms interface

Sorry about the code... What I don't like about Vito, and all of the others I have seen, is that it doesn't "replace" sms, it is just another program that uses WM sms. I tried Vito but seemed to end up using WM sms all of the time because my interface always opened it. Unless you use Fun Contact, when you goto a contact and hit "Send Text Message", it opens WM sms.

By the way, a little more research came up with another PPC version of A.SMS..

Code

A.SMS
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
app, asms, interface, replaces, sms