General Questions

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Vap8 Vap8 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC touch
Mobile Carrier: roger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Vap8's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Vap8's Photo Album Add Vap8's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Game Request Quartz 2

*****deleted by admin *****
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot_quartz2_03.jpg   screenshot_quartz2_01.jpg   screenshot_quartz2_08.jpg  
Old 10-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Game Request Quartz 2

“ Originally Posted by Vap8 View Post

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this i tried to find the proper spot to post...

So there's this game by Elements Interactive called "Quartz 2" [sorta like a diagonal version of a type of tetris/gem drop game]
Anyways, I've searched the interwebz and cant seem to find anything that is'nt a trial, and I've used the green search here and nothing comes up.
I've played the 3min trial and the graphics and effects are really cool, and the games pretty fun/addictive. It runs real smoothly and it works with both the touch screen or the Dpad [up to you]. Theres even multi-player capabilities via Bluetooth.

So i was wondering if anyone had a link to the Full Version or a Crack they could post, cause this would make a cool game app to have.

thanks in advance~
there is a game request thread under the applications section from the side menu.... it may be closed but it will be opened when i feel that people can learn to follow simple rules... (may be open though too) thread closed.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:16 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Game Request Quartz 2

“ Originally Posted by Vap8 View Post

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this i tried to find the proper spot to post...

So there's this game by Elements Interactive called "Quartz 2" [sorta like a diagonal version of a type of tetris/gem drop game]
Anyways, I've searched the interwebz and cant seem to find anything that is'nt a trial, and I've used the green search here and nothing comes up.
I've played the 3min trial and the graphics and effects are really cool, and the games pretty fun/addictive. It runs real smoothly and it works with both the touch screen or the Dpad [up to you]. Theres even multi-player capabilities via Bluetooth.

So i was wondering if anyone had a link to the Full Version or a Crack they could post, cause this would make a cool game app to have.

thanks in advance~

plus i want to emphasized there will be no words to be use in the post like crack or hack or key codes in the public area all question as it was mention in the private member section.

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
game, htc touch, puzzle, quartz, request