Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-03-2008, 12:40 PM
csmartycssmarty csmartycssmarty is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View csmartycssmarty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View csmartycssmarty's Photo Album Add csmartycssmarty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Samsung Omnia drop date

Good to see the omnia section of the site is up in running... there may not be much support until its actually released and those who program can get to work... but i thought it would be nice to inform that according to my "friend" working for verizon this is scheduled for release at the local corporate stores on december 8th. I will keep you posted here in this thread on any changes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to csmartycssmarty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2008, 10:49 PM
Mobile Model: htc

View tae_bahoe's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tae_bahoe's Photo Album Add tae_bahoe's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Samsung Omnia drop date

they are already at the stores, they are just not advertising them. i have been to 3 stores and they all have had one. nice looking phone but i love my diamond.
The Following User Says Thank You to tae_bahoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2008, 11:04 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by csmartycssmarty View Post

Good to see the omnia section of the site is up in running... there may not be much support until its actually released and those who program can get to work... but i thought it would be nice to inform that according to my "friend" working for verizon this is scheduled for release at the local corporate stores on december 8th. I will keep you posted here in this thread on any changes.
and i hope that the members that has the omina can sacrifice and mess around wit it and share what hey have done to make this section more productive.

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

and i hope that the members that has the omina can sacrifice and mess around wit it and share what hey have done to make this section more productive.
i was thinking about picking one up here in a couple months when i can get a used one off ebay for a fair price just so i can dink around with it :> its pretty crazy if you think about all the different interfaces that htc has been whipping out for their phones lately :>
Old 12-05-2008, 06:54 PM
csmartycssmarty csmartycssmarty is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View csmartycssmarty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View csmartycssmarty's Photo Album Add csmartycssmarty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the stores wont sell until monday... i went today and made the manager let me play with it.... it is nice but two major flaws... first is the wqvga screen supplys a grainy picture if your used to vga quality... second its on the verizon network way too expensive per month for my taste. the accelerometer was quicker than any i have seen so far even on the home screen and messages screen... 8gig on board memory with expanding to 16gb allows for 24gig of space... not bad.

--------- New Post Merged on 6/12/2008 at 1231 --------

sorry i left off the 5.0 megpxl camera takes great pictures with and without the flash... still im happy with my pro tho
The Following User Says Thank You to csmartycssmarty For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
date, drop, omnia, samsung