Old 03-17-2009, 01:07 PM
ronaldsdv ronaldsdv is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[ ISSUE SOLVED ] Few questions

Hey there guys ... thanks for the previous replies and other stuff. I found myself in a little dilemma...
1.- I downloaded the throttle config tool that came with the lock as well, but is is possible to have it lock my phone without me preing the throttle lock button every time?

2.- I also downloaded the opmon to change the carriers name, but it keeps going back to the original I set the refresh delay to 24 hours (in seconds), but somehow it still goes back to Sprint.., any possible solution?

3.- I installed the tf3d tool in my phone, but it displays an error whenever I try run the program. Can someone help me with this one?

4.- is i possible to have the time displayed in military time? I only have the flick cab installed.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:25 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Few questions

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

Hey there guys ... thanks for the previous replies and other stuff. I found myself in a little dilemma...
1.- I downloaded the throttle config tool that came with the lock as well, but is is possible to have it lock my phone without me preing the throttle lock button every time?

2.- I also downloaded the opmon to change the carriers name, but it keeps going back to the original I set the refresh delay to 24 hours (in seconds), but somehow it still goes back to Sprint.., any possible solution?

3.- I installed the tf3d tool in my phone, but it displays an error whenever I try run the program. Can someone help me with this one?

4.- is i possible to have the time displayed in military time? I only have the flick cab installed.
1.You can just go into the Throttle lock setting and set it to where locks once the screen turns off

2.Yeah set the refresh delay for like 3 seconds.

3.Use file explorer go to the tf3d config tool folder inside and delete the file called tweeks it will have opera symbol next to it.....

4. Um I dont think so but wait for other to read this they might know a way

Old 03-17-2009, 01:26 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ronaldsdv View Post

1. itll lock anytime the display screen turn off... just wait, or a quick press to your power button will activate it

2. I think I told you this before... set the opmon app to 1 sec... thats all...1

3. go into the tf3d config tool folder and delete the xml file and you should be good...

4. there is, but I cant recal off the top... you may have to search for it... check the settings menu of your phone, it may be in clock alarms icon, or some other settings... Ill see if i can figure it out and get back to you

The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

1. itll lock anytime the display screen turn off... just wait, or a quick press to your power button will activate it

2. I think I told you this before... set the opmon app to 1 sec... thats all...1

3. go into the tf3d config tool folder and delete the xml file and you should be good...

4. there is, but I cant recal off the top... you may have to search for it... check the settings menu of your phone, it may be in clock alarms icon, or some other settings... Ill see if i can figure it out and get back to you
Lmao we gave him the same answers. At least it is answered now !!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
issue, questions, skins., solved, tf3d, throttle lock