Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-23-2009, 02:47 PM
awcsu awcsu is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Android

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View awcsu's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View awcsu's Photo Album Add awcsu's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Content manager (Sprint

How can get the games and apps on my Hero that I paid for on my 6800 from sprint? I can't find out how to access my content manager. Thanks for your help.

Drew
Old 12-23-2009, 03:03 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Content manager (Sprint

“ Originally Posted by awcsu View Post

How can get the games and apps on my Hero that I paid for on my 6800 from sprint? I can't find out how to access my content manager. Thanks for your help.

Drew

the hero and the 6800 mogul are toally different. the mogul is a windows mobile based device while the hero is google aka android based.... android apps only work on android, windows mobile on wm, and iphone on iphone. none of the apps that you used for windows mobile will work on the hero period. the hero uses apk files and windows mobile uses cab files to install the apps.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:59 PM
awcsu awcsu is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: Android

View awcsu's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View awcsu's Photo Album Add awcsu's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Content manager (Sprint

Thanks. I guess that's just money gone. LOL
Old 12-23-2009, 11:45 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Content manager (Sprint

“ Originally Posted by awcsu View Post

Thanks. I guess that's just money gone. LOL

you can always save and hold onto them in case you go back to windows mobile or know someone that uses wm. hell android may not be for you in the long run and you may wanna go back
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
content, manager, sprint