Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-22-2009, 10:12 PM
jrodri62 jrodri62 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jrodri62's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jrodri62's Photo Album Add jrodri62's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Msi game pad for tp2

So Ive seen the game pad online, on you tube and work on pocket pcs with various pocket emulators. I specifically seen it work on the htc touch, I just received my game pad a couple days ago and am trying to get it to work the the sprint tp2. It comes with a cd to install a driver cab directly to the phone, and that part worked it installed like any normal and opens its display page when clicking on the program icon. It would give me not enough memory error when i was running Juicy R2, So I flashed to the mighty rom that error goes away, however it tells me that it cannot find the game pad when i press the active gamepad button which is supposed to find the controller, I turned on the bluetooth for it to work as well but still no luck.

Does anyone own this controller and have gotten it to work on their PPC, or does anyone have a clue as to what I could be doing wrong. Input would be greatly appreciated. Thx
Old 12-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Msi game pad for tp2

“ Originally Posted by jrodri62 View Post

So Ive seen the game pad online, on you tube and work on pocket pcs with various pocket emulators. I specifically seen it work on the htc touch, I just received my game pad a couple days ago and am trying to get it to work the the sprint tp2. It comes with a cd to install a driver cab directly to the phone, and that part worked it installed like any normal and opens its display page when clicking on the program icon. It would give me not enough memory error when i was running Juicy R2, So I flashed to the mighty rom that error goes away, however it tells me that it cannot find the game pad when i press the active gamepad button which is supposed to find the controller, I turned on the bluetooth for it to work as well but still no luck.

Does anyone own this controller and have gotten it to work on their PPC, or does anyone have a clue as to what I could be doing wrong. Input would be greatly appreciated. Thx

have you set up the connection between the phones bluetooth and the device already?
Old 12-22-2009, 10:58 PM

View jrodri62's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jrodri62's Photo Album Add jrodri62's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i tried pairing them, it finds the game controller, but it asks for a pass code which their isnt any
Old 12-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Mobile Model: Touch P.R.O. 2

View hctr68's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hctr68's Photo Album Add hctr68's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

try 1,2,3,4,---1,1,1,1--or 0,0,0,0 most blue tooth devices use this as a default pass code
Old 12-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Msi game pad for tp2

that game pad would be pretty slick for long trips or flights. l'd like to see if it will work with the TP2, interesting to say the least. i can throw the controller not the phone.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:59 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i tried pairing them, it finds the game controller, but it asks for a pass code which their isnt any
in the manual they should tell you the passsword..... look in there and as stated try the commons with 12345 or 00000 or whatever but should be in the manual or on the disc.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:00 PM

I finally got it to pair a while a few days back the code was 0000 however it still doesnt work. theres a forum on xda developers about this same thing, this controller seemed to word with the touch pro but people are not getting it to work with the touch pro 2, if anyone has any input that would be cool
Old 01-07-2010, 08:51 PM

I finally got it to pair a while a few days back the code was 0000 however it still doesnt work. theres a forum on xda developers about this same thing, this controller seemed to word with the touch pro but people are not getting it to work with the touch pro 2, if anyone has any input that would be cool
prolly odesnt support something on the device.... have you tried going to the sstock 6.1 rom and see if it allows a connection than? may be an issue with the builds of 6.5 that are out which are advanced and werent and still arent technically released everywhere.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
game, msi, pad, tp2