Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-01-2010, 12:51 AM
CoreyG87 CoreyG87 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CoreyG87's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CoreyG87's Photo Album Add CoreyG87's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Little help

OK, I used search here, and looked on google to no avail. I have a VZW TP and am running the Project Resurrection rom. As soon as it became 2010, my incoming sms dates changed to 1/1/16. My outgoing is correct at 1/1/10. Not really a HUGE issue but, pretty annoying. Just wondered if there is anything I can do to fix this without hardreset/reflash/etc, Thanks for your time. Oh and Happy New Year!
The Following User Says Thank You to CoreyG87 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2010, 12:56 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Little help

“ Originally Posted by CoreyG87 View Post

OK, I used search here, and looked on google to no avail. I have a VZW TP and am running the Project Resurrection rom. As soon as it became 2010, my incoming sms dates changed to 1/1/16. My outgoing is correct at 1/1/10. Not really a HUGE issue but, pretty annoying. Just wondered if there is anything I can do to fix this without hardreset/reflash/etc, Thanks for your time. Oh and Happy New Year!

hahah theres a thread on ppcgeeks like this as well... its happening on stock and custom roms from all providers at this time... im with verizon but many with sprint have reported the same thing as well. havent heard from any other providers as of yet though but seems to be something funky prolly with the system since it only happened on my messages that came through or sent out at 12... if you delete the convo if you were hitting the 12 one it should come through as normal the rest of the time on out... but nothing to be alarmed of in my opinion
Old 01-01-2010, 12:57 AM
CoreyG87 CoreyG87 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View CoreyG87's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CoreyG87's Photo Album Add CoreyG87's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

OK changed the wording of my search and came up with some different things. Will update if I fix it myself. OK, haha Thanks, I got a LITTLE freaked for a second. I mean I just got my MMS working 2 days ago, and I look down at my text and it said 1/1/16 and I was like
"REALLY?" "Seriously? Right after I fix you?!"
Old 01-01-2010, 01:06 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by CoreyG87 View Post

OK changed the wording of my search and came up with some different things. Will update if I fix it myself. OK, haha Thanks, I got a LITTLE freaked for a second. I mean I just got my MMS working 2 days ago, and I look down at my text and it said 1/1/16 and I was like
"REALLY?" "Seriously? Right after I fix you?!"
hahahah yea its jsut a problem that should be ironed out soon... mine is done doing it but buddies is still doing it which i think is hilarious since he cant keep em sorted correctly.... but anyways should pass in time looks like it depends on area and the provider.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:07 PM
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View ActionPlyr's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ActionPlyr's Photo Album Add ActionPlyr's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i just came on here to post the exact same problem. im running stock rom on my touch pro and i legit got so confused when i saw 1/1/16. good to know im not the only one, its annoying as hell with how they're sorted now
Old 01-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Little help

“ Originally Posted by ActionPlyr View Post

i just came on here to post the exact same problem. im running stock rom on my touch pro and i legit got so confused when i saw 1/1/16. good to know im not the only one, its annoying as hell with how they're sorted now
Yeap same thing happened to my girls tp on stock rom so glad its happening all around the world and not just hers that has to be fixed

Old 01-01-2010, 03:33 PM

Re: Re Little help

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Yeap same thing happened to my girls tp on stock rom so glad its happening all around the world and not just hers that has to be fixed
well the country since all i have heard is that cdma providers are having the troubles and not gsm providers... i wish i had a sim card to test but everyone here atr work is cdma.
Post New ThreadReply