Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-29-2009, 11:01 PM
rjb9184 rjb9184 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View rjb9184's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rjb9184's Photo Album Add rjb9184's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Touch Pro Connect to Car Question

I was wondering something... Is there a way i could connect my HTC touch pro to my car? Like not for calls but for the MP3's songs?? what are the ways to connect it? thanks

--------- New Post Merged on 30/10/2009 at 1219 --------

i know there's that motorola bluetooth thing... but i think that might get really pricey... so yah maybe anything a little bit cheaper...
The Following User Says Thank You to rjb9184 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2009, 01:40 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

View mjcole2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mjcole2003's Photo Album Add mjcole2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Touch Pro Connect to Car Question

“ Originally Posted by rjb9184 View Post

I was wondering something... Is there a way i could connect my HTC touch pro to my car? Like not for calls but for the MP3's songs?? what are the ways to connect it? thanks

--------- New Post Merged on 30/10/2009 at 1219 --------

i know there's that motorola bluetooth thing... but i think that might get really pricey... so yah maybe anything a little bit cheaper...
If your car has an auxiliary "hole?" , then you can just get an adapter to convert your mini usb to 3.5 so you can plug it in.

--------- New Post Merged on 30/10/2009 at 0255 --------

“ Originally Posted by mjcole2003 View Post

If your car has an auxiliary "hole?" , then you can just get an adapter to convert your mini usb to 3.5 so you can plug it in.
It depends on how old your car is. if you have an older model with a cassette player you can buy an adapter that converts it to a 3.5 aux slot. I have a 97 ford ranger of which i replaced the old radio with a hd radio that had the 3.5 aux slot. I hook my phone up to it all of the time to listen to pandora and my local radio station wls which obviously sounds better via internet as opposed to even hd radio. Most newer cars though have the 3.5 aux slot built in.

Old 10-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Touch Pro Connect to Car Question

i have seen tuners where u plug into the phone and turn your radio to a certain channel and it plays off that..........
Old 10-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Touch Pro Connect to Car Question

“ Originally Posted by tlpalmer01 View Post

i have seen tuners where u plug into the phone and turn your radio to a certain channel and it plays off that..........
yeah i feel aux is better for the mere fact that it is a wired connection nd sounds the best..... the wireless through the radio station usually sounds like crap and fades in and out quite a bit....
Old 10-30-2009, 11:59 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Touch Pro Connect to Car Question

I personally use auxilary cable to touch pro u can find those adapters at wal mart or a best buy just make sure if using auxilary make sure to have auxilary input option on radio will work good and really nice sound quality..
Old 10-30-2009, 01:40 PM
Mobile Model: T Pro&8525 rom hoe
Mobile Carrier: Sprint / AT&T

View gsxrkidz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gsxrkidz's Photo Album Add gsxrkidz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Icon10 Re Touch Pro Connect to Car Question

You can get real crazy with it like me I have a Chevy Tahoe with 4 tvs and a RCA port I use the tv out cab on the TP and Ipod RCA cord and boom!!!! All 4 tvs playing showing what ever I do on the TP. Most of the time its movies I have a 8g sd card so I keep 6 to 7 movies on my phone and play Genesis from time to time.

Old 10-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Touch Pro Connect to Car Question

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

yeah i feel aux is better for the mere fact that it is a wired connection nd sounds the best..... the wireless through the radio station usually sounds like crap and fades in and out quite a bit....
very true story..............thats why i got rid of mine......
Old 12-07-2009, 08:58 AM
Premium is where its at!
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View Mac's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mac's Photo Album Add Mac's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Touch Pro Connect to Car Question

“ Originally Posted by gsxrkidz View Post

You can get real crazy with it like me I have a Chevy Tahoe with 4 tvs and a RCA port I use the tv out cab on the TP and Ipod RCA cord and boom!!!! All 4 tvs playing showing what ever I do on the TP. Most of the time its movies I have a 8g sd card so I keep 6 to 7 movies on my phone and play Genesis from time to time.
I was gone say the samething. I have TV's and all that in my truck and I plug right in. It's real cool when you're using the Sprint Nav or whatever app you have. Shows right on the screens! Phone calls play right through the speakers as well!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
car, connect, pro, question, touch