Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 04:47 PM
bryelsbabies bryelsbabies is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: blackberry curve
Mobile Carrier: alltel
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bryelsbabies's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bryelsbabies's Photo Album Add bryelsbabies's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Blackberry curve

I recently bought a blackberry curve from my step sister. It is an alltel phone. I took it to get it hooked up and the said the esn is active on another #. Is there any way i can get this phone hooked up? Any help would be great. She won't refund my $. What a great sister!
Old 04-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Blackberry curve

HI WHE HAVE A BLACKBERRY SECTION HERE
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=91

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by bryelsbabies View Post

I recently bought a blackberry curve from my step sister. It is an alltel phone. I took it to get it hooked up and the said the esn is active on another #. Is there any way i can get this phone hooked up? Any help would be great. She won't refund my $. What a great sister!
Hahahah... you got hustled by your sister...lol...

nah eriously Im sorry to hear that man... I suggest you try searching google, for methods on how t swap out esn, or make your esn# clean or something... sorry I cant help more...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

jsut call alltel or have your sister do it and free it from the account.... all that they will need is the esn off of the back of the phone behind the battery.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Blackberry Dude
Mobile Model: Rim 8330
Mobile OS: Unknown

View austinator's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View austinator's Photo Album Add austinator's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

could you please provide a little bit more info into the circustances of the sale?

Does your sister work for Alltel or an Alltel deal and sold you the phone? You used the word refund which sounds like that's the case. If so, it would absolutely be the responsibility of the company to take care of this mess.

If you just bought it from her for some cash on the side and it used to be her old phone, the circumstances will depend a little more. If it was left on her account which is passed due and cancelled, you are S.O.L.
If she just has it on an old number, you will need to find an old alltel phone to switch that number onto, then put your number on the curve.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by austinator View Post

could you please provide a little bit more info into the circustances of the sale?

Does your sister work for Alltel or an Alltel deal and sold you the phone? You used the word refund which sounds like that's the case. If so, it would absolutely be the responsibility of the company to take care of this mess.

If you just bought it from her for some cash on the side and it used to be her old phone, the circumstances will depend a little more. If it was left on her account which is passed due and cancelled, you are S.O.L.
If she just has it on an old number, you will need to find an old alltel phone to switch that number onto, then put your number on the curve.
bro... aprreciate the help... but this thread is months old and the original poster never even came back... so this isnt necessary... closing thread

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
blackberry, curve