Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-05-2009, 12:16 PM
ilikecereal ilikecereal is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Imagio
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ilikecereal's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ilikecereal's Photo Album Add ilikecereal's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Imagio lagging/freezing problem

I'm having problems with my Imagio. The only app I have installed on it is Google Maps, but for some reason the phone lags TERRIBLY at random times. It will run smooth as butter for a while, and then I'll try to click on the weather, or settings for example, and it will just do nothing for at least a minute. I'm not able to do anything with the phone, it just bricks on me. And then after a minute or a minute and a half, it will start running, and open everything I tried to open before.

It does this especially when trying to use the phone. I click to open the phone, but once it opens I can't push any of the numbers, end call, do anything. I'm backing my phone up using My Phone right now, but what am I supposed to do now? Can I reinstall everything? Is there a fix for this? If this can't be solved, I have to get rid of the phone, because it's unusable as an actual phone. Thanks!
Old 12-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Imagio lagging/freezing problem

“ Originally Posted by ilikecereal View Post

I'm having problems with my Imagio. The only app I have installed on it is Google Maps, but for some reason the phone lags TERRIBLY at random times. It will run smooth as butter for a while, and then I'll try to click on the weather, or settings for example, and it will just do nothing for at least a minute. I'm not able to do anything with the phone, it just bricks on me. And then after a minute or a minute and a half, it will start running, and open everything I tried to open before.

It does this especially when trying to use the phone. I click to open the phone, but once it opens I can't push any of the numbers, end call, do anything. I'm backing my phone up using My Phone right now, but what am I supposed to do now? Can I reinstall everything? Is there a fix for this? If this can't be solved, I have to get rid of the phone, because it's unusable as an actual phone. Thanks!
its bound to lag from time to time since you have the first official 6.5 rom released in the states on the device.... sounds like you need a hard reset and that should fix the problem. if it doesnt bring it to the verizon store and they will hook you up with a new device if you can show them that it is doing what you say which shouldnt be a problem by the sounds of things.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:51 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Imagio lagging/freezing problem

i've been hearing alot about this device, lagging issues,maybe liek dash said to do a hardreset if you not sure how to do it look here

Code

http://www.htc.com/us/support/imagio-verizon/help/system-and-upgrade
under reset.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
imagio, lagging or freezing, problem