Old 08-29-2007, 05:31 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Windows Vista Portable Edition

Windows Vista Portable Edition
Low Resolution (QVGA) Edition

About
This skinsuite is made around Windows Vista, Microsoft's next major OS release. This skin is mainly based around Wisbar Advanced Desktop (WAD), but has skins for a variety of your favorite programs and applications.
This QVGA version is a total redraw. Only a few graphics are plain resized. The rest is made from scratch.

Disclaimer
This is not an OS. It is a skinsuite, based on Microsoft's upcoming Windows OS, Microsoft™ Windows™ Vista™.

Windows Vista is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation and I have no deal with them, nor do i have Microsoft's official permission to release this skin, but i hope they will see this as a tribute to their great new Windows design.

Features
Featured skins are listed in the image above.
For more info and a complete round up, go to here

Downloads
Windows Vista Portable Edition QVGA package:
http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php...=post&id=10485

Windows Vista Portable Edition QVGA Wallpaper pack:
http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php...=post&id=10486

Windows Vista Portable Edition QVGA v1.1 patch:
http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php...=post&id=10874

Windows Vista Portable Edition ICO icon pack:
http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php...=post&id=10875

Thanks
My thanks go out to 'my' BETA testers who've been patient in helping me testing the skin.
BETA testers: Hezahonker, Blazingwolf, Buzzard, Cocotteseb, LarryH , Mahmood, FireStyler, Hothpicas
Alot of thanks to Ken S for the amazing Windows Vista Gadget style Weather Panel theme. It's better then i could ever have imagened!
Also thanks to Mickesjo, because his JAV was one of the drives behind this pack.
Attached Thumbnails
portable.jpg  
Old 12-12-2007, 09:51 PM
I930 User
Mobile Model: HTC Touch AKa Vogue
Mobile Carrier: boost unlimited

View lalo41's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lalo41's Photo Album Add lalo41's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Windows Vista Portable Edition

yo can u re up please

Old 12-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Mobile Model: PPC 6800

View CuzinBucksBx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CuzinBucksBx's Photo Album Add CuzinBucksBx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by lalo41 View Post

yo can u re up please
Not putting the spot light but DAMN! Can you low down your sig bro thanks..
Old 12-13-2007, 07:04 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by lalo41 View Post

yo can u re up please
theres no links to reupload linked to another place.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Mobile Model: htc ppc6800
Mobile Carrier: us cellular
Mobile OS: 5.0

View bartnd77's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bartnd77's Photo Album Add bartnd77's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Windows Vista Portable Edition

hi dash, im totally new here. so any help you give would be totally appreciated. i think you are a genius. ive tried to follow all the steps to get the vista ultimate. i have a ppc6800 that im still not totally familiar with. is there any chance you could give me the 3 apps that i need and a detaild instruction on how to load it all? or i could just follow your youtube link which i just watched. in anycase, i love this look sooooo much that ive spent over a week trying to get it to work. PLEASE keep up the great and ingenius work. i think you are brilliant!
Old 11-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Windows Vista Portable Edition

“ Originally Posted by bartnd77 View Post

hi dash, im totally new here. so any help you give would be totally appreciated. i think you are a genius. ive tried to follow all the steps to get the vista ultimate. i have a ppc6800 that im still not totally familiar with. is there any chance you could give me the 3 apps that i need and a detaild instruction on how to load it all? or i could just follow your youtube link which i just watched. in anycase, i love this look sooooo much that ive spent over a week trying to get it to work. PLEASE keep up the great and ingenius work. i think you are brilliant!
Hey bro first thing id suggest for u to do is make a member intro as i see ur fairly new , and ur going to need to make 80 posts to be able to download anything for spj

Old 11-11-2009, 03:29 PM

Re: Re Re Windows Vista Portable Edition

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Hey bro first thing id suggest for u to do is make a member intro as i see ur fairly new , and ur going to need to make 80 posts to be able to download anything for spj
not everything we still have the necessesities for free but some custom work is in the vip area
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
edition, portable, vista, windows