Mike20PR Mike20PR is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Hands on a HTC Touch PRO

http://www.phonemag.com/htc-touch-pr...deo-063610.php

Looks neat... unfortunately the battery has been removed and therefore you can only see the hardware.

Apparently the back is not as glossy as with the Touch Diamond. Definitely a tribute for addressing business people...

Old 06-27-2008, 04:07 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Hands on a HTC Touch PRO

“ Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post

http://www.phonemag .com/htc-touch-p...eo -063610.php

Looks neat... unfortunately the battery has been removed and therefore you can only see the hardware.

Apparently the back is not as glossy as with the Touch Diamond. Definitely a tribute for addressing business people...
damn thats sexy i love the look of the phone.... cant wait till i get mine.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow that is pretty nice but idk. it still looks pretty thick thats one thing i dont like about it. i was hoping they could make something skinnier even if it means the phone has to be wider or something.

but it does look nice.

Old 06-28-2008, 02:27 AM
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that thing looks so uglyyyyyy...the artist rendering of it that we have seen before gives this phone a better look but those pictures on that link above do not give this phone any favor in my eyes...it looks like some ancient looking phone...man the real thing versus the painted rendering is the same obviously, but it just looks aesthetically much different...boo hoo, I'll probably still buy for the VGA, front and back cameras, and the likely probability of a Windows Mobile 7 upgrade in Q1 2009 for this phone...

Old 06-28-2008, 03:25 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice with the exception of thickness. I was also kinda hoping they would slim it down a bit, but i guess that would sacrifice battery life and such. ah well ill still get it.

Old 06-28-2008, 05:37 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

nice with the exception of thickness. I was also kinda hoping they would slim it down a bit, but i guess that would sacrifice battery life and such. ah well ill still get it.
yeah bit if you looked closely thats the gsm version of the phone....... the cdma version is supposedly going to be a bot slimmer.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
hands, htc, pro, touch