Post New ThreadReply

Old 05-04-2009, 01:02 AM
jnuts5423 jnuts5423 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jnuts5423's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jnuts5423's Photo Album Add jnuts5423's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Titanium-Touchflo2 toggler

its a toggle switch for titanium to TF3D2. I been searchin for 3 days for an easier way than togging to settings and such. There was a program already out for TF 1, but i cooked this little setup with the help of tech at ppcgeeks. Itake no credit for the apps, but they came from multiple sights. Point is, is it works.

Attatched is second today, tfdetatcher, and the part I looked forever for, the tf3d2detatcher wm6.5cab. Ive played with it every way possible. You need all three for it to work. it maps it to your soft keys. You can set it up however you like.

Shut off your windows default and your touchflo in settings>today>items. Install in the order they are shown. soft rest and turn windows default back on. and shazam. Toggle back and forth fromTouchflow and titanium in 2 seconds. Best part is, i also map Long send key to be spbmobileshell3 start up. prettysweet.
Enjoy!

UPDATE 8-20***
[/b]after discovering it doesnt work on all roms with the setup above, I found a different way to toggle. It actually closes touchflo as appose to hiding it. saves memory. I found the manilla toggler over at xda.

<HTML Code

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536019
however his setup posted did not work for me. I tried many times. but if you combine the TH_manilla cab with detatcher cab, it works. you can map it hard key buttons with dred sensor.

install TH_manilla toggler cab, the detatcher cab, and the dred sensor cab, then soft reset. I map the show touchflo in detatcher, to the home key using dredsensor. You'll have to go in and edit the default file in dredsensor. put it on hard key simulator, Im sure you guys will figure it out from there. I map the manilla toggler to the arrow hard key. You need both toggler and detatcher, cause neither one will do the opposite. Toggler closes, and detatcher launches touchflo. you could always map the right soft key inside manilla using detacher soft keys, but I maintain the soft keys for second today and whatever else you want. theres a lot of ways to map it, hold send key, etc.. the point is the toggler fixes the problem of touchflo not closing. Im leaving the above settup posted, cause it does work on some roms, and hides touchflo instead of closing it, making it faster, But this is my setup and it works beautifully. If I get good feedback, Ill remove the first posted setup. I look forward to hearing if anyone has a better way to do this, but this is what worked for me. Enjoy!

PLEASE GIVE THANKS IF YOU ENJOY![

watch video

Code

toggle_video.rar (4.66 MB, 0 views)
ORIGINAL THREAD

Code

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480475&page=30
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jnuts5423 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-04-2009, 01:18 AM

View jnuts5423's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jnuts5423's Photo Album Add jnuts5423's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Titanium-Touchflo2 toggler

Cant figure out how to edit the first post, but heres a link to the post i mainly got it from.

Code

I am still a noob and all, so i expect some speptics. LOL
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jnuts5423 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2009, 03:54 AM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post

cant figure out how to edit the first post, but heres a link to the post i mainly got it from.

Code

i am still a noob and all, so i expect some speptics. Lol

hi wil ad this link to the first posted oke

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2009, 01:58 PM

and here is a video to view of it working on my phone.
Im using jing, which im starting to think is outdated. It takes up 5 mb's for a minute and 1/2 video. its in shockwave format. did a search for "uploading videos and pics" i got image shack, jing, and mymobiler. so this is what im workin with. Could someone attatch to first post as well. Thank you.
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jnuts5423 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Alltel on Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

View wentzeric's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View wentzeric's Photo Album Add wentzeric's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have yet to use this, but tfdetacher is great. I use it to toggle between tf3d and PointUI.....map to a softkey and the other to a long press hardkey and boom....you have double interfaces..mix and match the app you want and you are styling.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wentzeric For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

and here is a video to view of it working on my phone.
Im using jing, which im starting to think is outdated. It takes up 5 mb's for a minute and 1/2 video. its in shockwave format. did a search for "uploading videos and pics" i got image shack, jing, and mymobiler. so this is what im workin with. Could someone attatch to first post as well. Thank you.
added your video to first post.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Daniel B
Mobile Model: htc touch diamond

View shortyboy1987's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View shortyboy1987's Photo Album Add shortyboy1987's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i did what u said to do when i installed it when i pressed the soft key it gave me this mess. the file TFDHideTF cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certifate, or one of its components cannot be found. if the problem persists, try reinstallin or restorin this file. what i do. i reinstalled it 2 n i did nothin samething
The Following User Says Thank You to shortyboy1987 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Creativity Unleashed

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by shortyboy1987 View Post

i did what u said to do when i installed it when i pressed the soft key it gave me this mess. the file TFDHideTF cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certifate, or one of its components cannot be found. if the problem persists, try reinstallin or restorin this file. what i do. i reinstalled it 2 n i did nothin samething
are you running a custom rom? if not you might need NETCF 3.0, or 3.5

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Daniel B

View shortyboy1987's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View shortyboy1987's Photo Album Add shortyboy1987's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yes i am im runnin bear bonz wm 6.5
Old 05-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Creativity Unleashed

yes i am im runnin bear bonz wm 6.5
okay, and you are installing the last one right? the 6.5 cab? because im not sure why you are getting that error, unless you are installing the wrong cab....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Daniel B

yup i installed everythin do u want me 2 install it 2 the device that make a dif
Old 05-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yup i installed everythin do u want me 2 install it 2 the device that make a dif
Yea bro install this to your device ,i tried it on the card and for some reason didnt work until i install in the device

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Daniel B

k thanks man it works good
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shortyboy1987 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

k thanks man it works good
Great bro glad u got it work yea thinks like this u should install in device ,use storage card for music ,pics i do install cabs in storage but only if its neccesary .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Daniel B

ight thanks for the info
Old 06-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Mobile Model: Modded Vogue

View wdbanks's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View wdbanks's Photo Album Add wdbanks's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Installed. Nominated. Thanked.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wdbanks For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 11:11 AM

UPDATE 8-20***
[/B]after discovering it doesnt work on all roms with the setup above, I found a different way to toggle. It actually closes touchflo as appose to hiding it. saves memory. I found the manilla toggler over at xda.

<HTML Code

however his setup posted did not work for me. I tried many times. but if you combine the TH_manilla cab with detatcher cab, it works. you can map it hard key buttons with dred sensor.

install TH_manilla toggler cab, the detatcher cab, and the dred sensor cab, then soft reset. I map the show touchflo in detatcher, to the home key using dredsensor. You'll have to go in and edit the default file in dredsensor. put it on hard key simulator, Im sure you guys will figure it out from there. I map the manilla toggler to the arrow hard key. You need both toggler and detatcher, cause neither one will do the opposite. Toggler closes, and detatcher launches touchflo. you could always map the right soft key inside manilla using detacher soft keys, but I maintain the soft keys for second today and whatever else you want. theres a lot of ways to map it, hold send key, etc.. the point is the toggler fixes the problem of touchflo not closing. Im leaving the above settup posted, cause it does work on some roms, and hides touchflo instead of closing it, making it faster, But this is my setup and it works beautifully. If I get good feedback, Ill remove the first posted setup. I look forward to hearing if anyone has a better way to do this, but this is what worked for me. Enjoy!

PLEASE GIVE THANKS IF YOU ENJOY!
The Following User Says Thank You to jnuts5423 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

UPDATE 8-20***
[/b]after discovering it doesnt work on all roms with the setup above, I found a different way to toggle. It actually closes touchflo as appose to hiding it. saves memory. I found the manilla toggler over at xda.

<HTML Code

PLEASE GIVE THANKS IF YOU ENJOY!
got first post updated for you, thanks for keeping it all up to date
Old 12-27-2009, 02:22 PM

Re TitaniumTouchflo2 toggler

found this file a while back if anyone is still interested. . Its the same thing, it just maps it to the left soft key. No issues on 2.0, 2.1, or 2.5 for me. Even works on stock. No other file is needed. If a mod could delete all the other files on the first page. Enjoy.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
titaniumtouchflo2, toggler