Post New ThreadReply

Old 06-19-2008, 03:28 PM
csmartycssmarty csmartycssmarty is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View csmartycssmarty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View csmartycssmarty's Photo Album Add csmartycssmarty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Samsung Instinct Update

Instinct available today only for online preordered people!!! That sucks!!! Im a sprint rep and I am holding it in my hand now at my store... browsed around menus, nice screen and touch feedback. Slide scroll only up and down(that sucks). Theme is gay... all in all good phone. I will make alot of money on it, lol. But I would never buy it. Mogul kicks its tale in sooo many ways. FYI -update on price tho - $229.00 with 100 mail in. $129 after all the rebates is a steal. Cheap compared to 299 for mogul still. Another tell tale sign... mogul wins hands down. I'll never switch. Until I get my beta copy of the raphael that is!!!! lol. Post back your comments! Hit thanks button if the price quoted helped!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to csmartycssmarty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2008, 03:43 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Samsung Instinct Update

“ Originally Posted by csmartycssmarty View Post

Instinct available today only for online preordered people!!! That sucks!!! Im a sprint rep and I am holding it in my hand now at my store... browsed around menus, nice screen and touch feedback. Slide scroll only up and down(that sucks). Theme is gay... all in all good phone. I will make alot of money on it, lol. But I would never buy it. Mogul kicks its tale in sooo many ways. FYI -update on price tho - $229.00 with 100 mail in. $129 after all the rebates is a steal. Cheap compared to 299 for mogul still. Another tell tale sign... mogul wins hands down. I'll never switch. Until I get my beta copy of the raphael that is!!!! lol. Post back your comments! Hit thanks button if the price quoted helped!!!
ive played with this phone aznd actually had one for a while but i made money by selling it the day after i got it because the phone wasnt the hype it was made up to be unless you are a die hard i love iphone but cant because im with sprint under contract.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2008, 04:05 PM
csmartycssmarty csmartycssmarty is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View csmartycssmarty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View csmartycssmarty's Photo Album Add csmartycssmarty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i love the mogul and the customizing of windows mobile... i carried the iphone for 6 months and just didnt like it... att doesnt have the network to back it up... of course its yet to be seen
how great and how fast the 3g iphone will be but im sticken with the wm device. i cant wait for the vga screens coming out on the new ones later this year. how much you make on your instinct??
The Following User Says Thank You to csmartycssmarty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by csmartycssmarty View Post

i love the mogul and the customizing of windows mobile... i carried the iphone for 6 months and just didnt like it... att doesnt have the network to back it up... of course its yet to be seen
how great and how fast the 3g iphone will be but im sticken with the wm device. i cant wait for the vga screens coming out on the new ones later this year. how much you make on your instinct??
750 bucks is what i sold it for and got it for free.......... it blew ballz and wasnt even worthy of a video.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
instinct, samsung, update