Notices

D/\SH'S HTC Touch Pro Review (OFFICIAL*)

Review

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-17-2008, 04:38 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
D/\SH'S HTC Touch Pro Review (OFFICIAL*)

Alright as many of you already know i got my hands on the HTC Touch Pro A little bit earlier than the rest. I thought that after a little more of a week of handling it I should write up a review for my fellow junkies to read and drool over. So without further wait here is the OFFICIAL SPJ ONLY REVIEW!!!! (thats right we are the only ones out there that have a review on this!!!!)

SCREEN AND CLARITY
the screen on the HTC Touch Pro is VGA (480X640) and is crystal clear. The dark colors are deep and vibrant while the light colors are very easy on the eyes and translucent. The screen on the phone is very impressive, it is very responsive to the touch and doesn't take much pressure when pressing on the screen. I also noticed that the screen is still easily readable in the direct sunlight like while driving or even at the beach. I feel that this is the best screen that we have seen on a HTC device in America. The only flaw on the screen that i saw was that the material it was made up of is very suseptable to fingerprints.

OVERALL RATING

9.5/10

TOUCHFLO 3D

The TouchFLO 3D interface is very responsive and doesn't take much pressure to cycle through the tabs on the bottom of the screen. (not quite as good as the iphones but getting way better) It's very responsive and doesnt lag even when multiple programs are open and running in the background.

OVERALL RATING

10/10

KEYBOARD
The Slideout QWERTY keyboard is very nice and stable and feels more secure and solid thus the moguls. It's very responsive and no matter how fast i typed it wouldnt lag or even think about getting behind.

OVERALL RATING

10/10

SPEAKER SOUND

Lets not lie to ourselves and say that the sound and speaker quality on past phones like the HTC Mogul and the HTC Touch weren't quite up to par. On the HTC Touch Pro the speaker quality actually blew me away. The clarity of the ringtones is amazing! Not only were the ringtones nice and crisp, the music playback through the headset and speaker was amazing. I actually found myself reaching down expecting my ipod to be in my pocket. This is the most impressive part of the phone.

OVERALL RATING

10/10

Video Quality

With the beautiful VGA screen i had to watch a couple movies to see what they looked like. (Thanks smassele) I opened my media player and to my surprise the picture is awesome and looks like the video is coming from the blu-ray player. The movements are precise and non laggy thanks to the Qualcomm® MSM7201A™ 528 MHz processor. I also tested video playback from the built in recorder and that was just amazing as well. ( will be covered more below)

OVERALL RATING

9.0/10

CAMERA AND CAMCORDER

The HTC Touch Pro's 3.2 MegaPixel camera and camcorder is absolutely amazing. We are all used to having 2.0 MegaPixel cameras in our American Phones and now will never look back. This camera not only has great resolution for your stills and motions, but it also has auto-focus which believe it or not made a huge difference to the pictures that i used to take with my Vogue and my Mogul. But Sprint, would it really hurt to give us at least a 5 MegaPixel camera to go along with this nice phone?

OVERALL RATING

8.5/10

REV A AND GPS

The REV A internet is similar to that of the Mogul and the Touch. (The only difference i noticed was the browsing was a little faster. (but that could be because of newer radio and firmware.) For the GPS, the Touch Pro doesn't come with TOMTOM 7 like the GSM version already has. Sprint did their own thing and butchered the phone again so the customers have to pay for SprintNav. Don't get me wrong i like SprintNav but why give for free with GSM and not to us CDMA parties? SprintNav went through some graphical changes in this version but nothing too drastic to mention.

OVERALL RATING

8.0/10

OVERALL THOUGHTS

Overall the HTC TouchPro is a good phone that could become great with some minor tweaking to the devices registry. Im sure once this phone is released and the guys at ppckitchens get their mitts on this that we will have her fixed up and performing the way HTC meant it to. (before sprint got a hold of it.)

OVERALL PHONE RATING

9.0/10

BE SURE TO HIT THE REP IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEW OF THE HTC TOUCH PRO.
OR NOMINATE FOR THREAD OF THE MONTH IF YOU LOVE IT

ALSO AS YOU CAN SEE THIS WAS A LOT OF TYPING AND ALL DONE FROM THE HTC TOUCH PRO.
The Following 93 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-17-2008, 04:50 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: D/\SH'S HTC Touch Pro Review (OFFICIAL*)

Make a couple of edits adding a few more things i forgot about... Tell me what you all think and enjoy.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:17 AM
Mobile Model: HTC 6800

View MN Fat Boy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MN Fat Boy's Photo Album Add MN Fat Boy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So is this phone AGPS only as reported, or is it GPS/AGPS? Does it have the front camera? Have you tried the FM Radio? Do they have software for the FM Radio portion? What about the cable to the TV for video and picture viewing, does that work nice? Does this feel like the mogul in your hands or smaller? Thanks
Old 08-17-2008, 06:24 AM

“ Originally Posted by MN Fat Boy View Post

So is this phone AGPS only as reported, or is it GPS/AGPS? Does it have the front camera? Have you tried the FM Radio? Do they have software for the FM Radio portion? What about the cable to the TV for video and picture viewing, does that work nice? Does this feel like the mogul in your hands or smaller? Thanks
wow holy shit dude lmao....... the phone has your normal 911 gps and your regular positioning gps. no it doesnt have the front camera and we wont seen one released by an american company any time soon. the fm radio works fine ill stay with xm radio though. the cable for the HD hookup (called VGA CORD) works great i have a thread of it posted here at the site in use. its a lil smaller and lighter feeling than the mogul and is one sexy phone!!
Old 08-17-2008, 06:37 AM
Mobile Model: HTC 6800

View MN Fat Boy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MN Fat Boy's Photo Album Add MN Fat Boy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

wow holy shit dude lmao....... the phone has your normal 911 gps and your regular positioning gps. no it doesnt have the front camera and we wont seen one released by an american company any time soon. the fm radio works fine ill stay with xm radio though. the cable for the HD hookup (called VGA CORD) works great i have a thread of it posted here at the site in use. its a lil smaller and lighter feeling than the mogul and is one sexy phone!!
thanks for your review, I am really looking forward to this phone. Can you put up any pictures or video?
Old 08-17-2008, 07:15 AM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

GRRRRRRRRREAT review, dashy....i must say,you put a lot of time into this one.... and, well, basically you have just re-iterated my decision already...i can't wait to get my grubby paws on one of these bad boyz....been working my ______ into the dirt so i KNOW i'll be able to get one when they release....

again, good job...oh yeah, NOMINATED!!!

-chris

Old 08-17-2008, 07:39 AM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

great review. i can't wait to get this phone!

Old 08-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Mobile Model: LG Voyager&Mogul

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

4 stars ****

This is a great review D/\SH, and damn you...
seven months is too long to wait for my upgrade.
I need this phone.

~would you happen to know what the output is in dB is for the speaker?
Old 08-17-2008, 11:27 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey D/\SH.... did i ever mention that i HATE YOU!!!!!!????? In a good way of course LMAO, great review, you just locked my decision on getting the pro as soon as its released

thanx for the review bro

Old 08-17-2008, 11:32 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Hero, TP2, TOUR
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View iTouch24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iTouch24's Photo Album Add iTouch24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

are u allowed to post detailed pics of phone ...

any estimated time frame that sprint will be releasing this ..

how much thicker is the phone then the htc touch without the slide out keyboard
Old 08-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Still Learning
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Ahead

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dammit DASH! It seems like my sig (when I make one) will look a little like yours with the Touch Pro as a new beginning. Besides, whatever you're running with is what I should run with cause I don't want to lose the best support for my phone! :PDT_Armataz_51:
Old 08-18-2008, 03:09 AM

“ Originally Posted by iTouch24 View Post

are u allowed to post detailed pics of phone ...

any estimated time frame that sprint will be releasing this ..

how much thicker is the phone then the htc touch without the slide out keyboard
as i have stated already im obliged not to post pictures since the phone isnt released yet..... but the phone is slimmer and lighter than the mogul even with the bigger battery than the gsm version it is still only around 1/2 a inch thick and not more than that....... it should be co,ing in the next 3 weeks or so max.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:10 AM

“ Originally Posted by lordhelmet View Post

Dammit DASH! It seems like my sig (when I make one) will look a little like yours with the Touch Pro as a new beginning. Besides, whatever you're running with is what I should run with cause I don't want to lose the best support for my phone! :PDT_Armataz_51:
hahaha i will get all phones that are new through sprint htc wise and mess with them for a while... thats why i am a true junkie.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:13 AM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Lol, i think u posted that comment in the wrong thread...
Old 08-19-2008, 03:37 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice review but i still want both phones lol.

hmmm if the touch pro is really noticable smaller than the mogul in length and thickness i might hold out for it. but idk. cant decide i love my mogul i just hate the size of it. so much that for my whole 3 day weekend i switched over to my centro. but got tired of the lil keyboard i went back to the mogul. i want something small and slick. the touch is nice. if its about the size of the touch id be happy with the touchpro and say forget the diamond.

dash can u confirm this?

but i read that one these phones has a tv outlet or video outlet or something like that.

also u think it be possible to get rid that ugly red color back?

also i think it might bug me to have the screen so far to the left it reminds me of the rumor.

i like how the mogul screen covers like whole front of the phone.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:40 AM

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

nice review but i still want both phones lol.

hmmm if the touch pro is really noticable smaller than the mogul in length and thickness i might hold out for it. but idk. cant decide i love my mogul i just hate the size of it. so much that for my whole 3 day weekend i switched over to my centro. but got tired of the lil keyboard i went back to the mogul. i want something small and slick. the touch is nice. if its about the size of the touch id be happy with the touchpro and say forget the diamond.

dash can u confirm this?

but i read that one these phones has a tv outlet or video outlet or something like that.

also u think it be possible to get rid that ugly red color back?
in time you can prolly get rid of the cover but in person the red is hotttt!!!!!! the diamond is what you will want if you want thin.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:42 AM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

in time you can prolly get rid of the cover but in person the red is hotttt!!!!!! the diamond is what you will want if you want thin.
either way the screen to the side would bug me i think it reminds me of the rumor.

but ya i want thin but i want a keyboard lol idk if typeing on screen is easy than ill get that.

but the touch pro having a slide out keyboard and expansion slot is a plus

like i said i guess ill end up with both of them lol. my mogul one is due for an upgrade as of like march. my touch one is not yet looks like ill pay full price there.

Old 08-19-2008, 08:19 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Great, thanks Dash... Now I have to spent the next several weeks drooling....lmao.

Great review bro. One question for ya. I've not dug for much video of this thing yet, but did I see correctly they buried the sd slot in the battery compartment? Might be my one and only gripe (and a small one at that). I like being able to switch quickly on the fly.

Old 08-19-2008, 11:02 AM

View iTouch24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iTouch24's Photo Album Add iTouch24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

as i have stated already im obliged not to post pictures since the phone isnt released yet..... but the phone is slimmer and lighter than the mogul even with the bigger battery than the gsm version it is still only around 1/2 a inch thick and not more than that....... it should be co,ing in the next 3 weeks or so max.
the htc vogue is about 1/2 inch thick ... the pro is the same thickness with a pull out keyboard ....
Old 08-19-2008, 02:53 PM
Mobile Model: none

View garretts0501's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View garretts0501's Photo Album Add garretts0501's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks for the review
i no this might be a little off topic but i have been reading around and i have heard different stories some saying that the touch pro is being released first and some saying that the diamond will be out first do any of you know what phone will be released first????
bc i am leaning towards the touch pro but i have no phone as of the moment (i have stupid walk ways in mexico to thank for that) and might have to go for the touch diamond if it comes out first and the touch pro doesnt have close to the same release date...thanks in advance
Old 08-19-2008, 06:36 PM

“ Originally Posted by Moebius View Post

Great, thanks Dash... Now I have to spent the next several weeks drooling....lmao.

Great review bro. One question for ya. I've not dug for much video of this thing yet, but did I see correctly they buried the sd slot in the battery compartment? Might be my one and only gripe (and a small one at that). I like being able to switch quickly on the fly.
yes its like the touches is for the most part...
Old 08-19-2008, 06:39 PM

“ Originally Posted by garretts0501 View Post

thanks for the review
i no this might be a little off topic but i have been reading around and i have heard different stories some saying that the touch pro is being released first and some saying that the diamond will be out first do any of you know what phone will be released first????
bc i am leaning towards the touch pro but i have no phone as of the moment (i have stupid walk ways in mexico to thank for that) and might have to go for the touch diamond if it comes out first and the touch pro doesnt have close to the same release date...thanks in advance
ok just in for those that need to know!!!!! the diamond will be released on the first week of the month!!!! it wil come in 3 colors for the back battery cover: red, black, and gray... and to answer your question garrett the diamond wil be dropped BEFORE thetouch pro.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:07 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

View Moebius's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Moebius's Photo Album Add Moebius's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yes its like the touches is for the most part...
I was afraid of that. oh well, guess you can't have everything. still prolly gonna be standing there the day it comes out.

Old 08-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Mobile Model: Iphone 3GS 32GB
Mobile Carrier: ATT
Mobile OS: IPHONE

View mikewhooo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mikewhooo's Photo Album Add mikewhooo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok just in for those that need to know!!!!! the diamond will be released on the first week of the month!!!! it wil come in 3 colors for the back battery cover: red, black, and gray... and to answer your question garrett the diamond wil be dropped BEFORE thetouch pro.
any clue when the pro will drop
Old 08-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Mobile Model: treo 700p

View ferengiaz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ferengiaz's Photo Album Add ferengiaz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks Dash:
While I have a longstanding relationship with Sprint I haven't used HTC phones. Mostly early Samsung and Treo lately. I'm ready to switch to something new and love your mods to the Touch. Is it your advice to wait to go the Pro route in two weeks? I mostly want email, web, contacts, etc.

Great review and looking forward to response.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Mobile Model: Touch

View saxmanrp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View saxmanrp's Photo Album Add saxmanrp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you said the browsing is fast but does it have all the bells and whistles..

Also do you know when sprint will come out with it and is it WM6.1 or its own platform
Old 08-20-2008, 01:08 AM

“ Originally Posted by ferengiaz View Post

Thanks Dash:
While I have a longstanding relationship with Sprint I haven't used HTC phones. Mostly early Samsung and Treo lately. I'm ready to switch to something new and love your mods to the Touch. Is it your advice to wait to go the Pro route in two weeks? I mostly want email, web, contacts, etc.

Great review and looking forward to response.
yes i would wait and go with the pro you will love it soooo much more than the touch,
Old 08-20-2008, 01:09 AM

“ Originally Posted by saxmanrp View Post

you said the browsing is fast but does it have all the bells and whistles..

Also do you know when sprint will come out with it and is it WM6.1 or its own platform
yes it has them all vga output built into the phone, the vga screen, the looks, the functionality, the speed, WM 6.1, gps, rev a, etc etc.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:00 AM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul ppc 680

View kaos29205's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos29205's Photo Album Add kaos29205's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

great review. If this phone is as hot as it seems then i will upgrade
Old 08-20-2008, 04:07 AM

im still wondering about that video out port i read about.

Old 08-20-2008, 04:50 AM

im still wondering about that video out port i read about.
im still wondering why you didnt read? i have a thread posted with it in use.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:10 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

View halfdanarson's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View halfdanarson's Photo Album Add halfdanarson's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Make a couple of edits adding a few more things i forgot about... Tell me what you all think and enjoy.
Quick question, does the camera have a flash?
Old 08-20-2008, 12:48 PM

“ Originally Posted by halfdanarson View Post

Quick question, does the camera have a flash?
yes it does or a led spotlight but it does have a light on touch pro but not the diamond

Old 08-20-2008, 01:41 PM

im still wondering why you didnt read? i have a thread posted with it in use.
didnt know you made a thread but i found it and checked it out.

thanks.

i want the touchpro for sure but damn idk i want the diamond idk if i can wait any longer for the touch pro. sad thing is ill probably end up getting both. but damn about 1g for 2 phones is kinda crazy thats a like a months worth of work. idk if its worth it. maybe ill sell some phones i got right now to help out with the cost

Old 08-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Mobile Model: Iphone 3GS 32GB
Mobile Carrier: ATT
Mobile OS: IPHONE

View mikewhooo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mikewhooo's Photo Album Add mikewhooo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

didnt know you made a thread but i found it and checked it out.

thanks.

i want the touchpro for sure but damn idk i want the diamond idk if i can wait any longer for the touch pro. sad thing is ill probably end up getting both. but damn about 1g for 2 phones is kinda crazy thats a like a months worth of work. idk if its worth it. maybe ill sell some phones i got right now to help out with the cost
ill get the diamond keep it for 3 weeks return it and get the pro when it comes out
Old 08-22-2008, 07:47 AM

is the touch pro pretty much two touches put together thickness wise?

i cant see myself getting another phone without a hardware keyboard so the diamond is out but i am not sure if the pro is going to be too thick... the new palms surfacing look kinda cool

http://blog.treonauts.com/2008/08/treo-pro-images.html

http://blog.treonauts.com/2008/08/treo-pro-briefl.html
Old 08-22-2008, 12:41 PM

“ Originally Posted by mikewhooo View Post

ill get the diamond keep it for 3 weeks return it and get the pro when it comes out
hmmm thats a good idea but idk if i would do that or could do that. i might fall for te diamond and wanna keep it but yet still get the touch pro

Old 08-22-2008, 12:44 PM

i cant see myself getting another phone without a hardware keyboard so the diamond is out but i am not sure if the pro is going to be too thick... the new palms surfacing look kinda cool

why did u post links to a treo pro??????

Old 08-22-2008, 01:34 PM

why did u post links to a treo pro??????
SORRY if it was uncalled for ... we were just discussin the new WM phones coming out ... so that is another new WM phone coming out ... just wanted to give people a heads up before they possibly jumped ship too early buying a HTC .... diamond or Pro

the more options the better though ....
Old 08-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The touch pro does look awsome, wonder if assurion will accept my "debacle with the mogul" and allow me to get the touch pro for the 50$ deductable....
Old 08-22-2008, 02:10 PM

SORRY if it was uncalled for ... we were just discussin the new WM phones coming out ... so that is another new WM phone coming out ... just wanted to give people a heads up before they possibly jumped ship too early buying a HTC .... diamond or Pro

the more options the better though ....
we were really discussing the touchpro than the diaond came up but this phone(s) are better than the new treo also it didnt make sense since you were talking about the touch pro than posted links to the new treo. but ya sprint probably wont get the new treo. its suppose to be an gsm phone

Old 08-22-2008, 03:11 PM

u are prob right ...

i guess the htc pro it is .... just need to find out from maybe dash the real thickness of it ... is it is like two touches piled ontop of eachother .....?

the touch is 1/2 inch thick
Old 08-22-2008, 04:11 PM

u are prob right ...

i guess the htc pro it is .... just need to find out from maybe dash the real thickness of it ... is it is like two touches piled ontop of eachother .....?

the touch is 1/2 inch thick
ya i think its that size or actually 1/2 inch but im not sure but if its really that skinny im sure its going to be huge. as fra as width. but like u said we gotta wait to hear from dash.

Old 08-22-2008, 06:54 PM

yeah why are you linking this??? this is my review of the phone not an open wm discussion... we have threads on that phone and if you want to discuss it please do that there....... and no it isnt the thickness of two that would be huge!!!!! its bout 1/2 inch thick.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:13 PM

sorry about posting those links then....

so if u put your touch vogue next to your pro its the same width ....?

the vogue is 1/2 thick

if i can get the same size phone as the vogue touch with a pull out keyboard .. wow thats a keeper ... the mogul is allot thicker then the touch to me
Old 08-22-2008, 09:26 PM

sorry about posting those links then....

so if u put your touch vogue next to your pro its the same width ....?

the vogue is 1/2 thick

if i can get the same size phone as the vogue touch with a pull out keyboard .. wow thats a keeper ... the mogul is allot thicker then the touch to me
its right about hte same bro.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch

View atownshortie23's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View atownshortie23's Photo Album Add atownshortie23's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

who going to have the cell phone when it co out?
Old 08-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by atownshortie23 View Post

who going to have the cell phone when it co out?
sprint is gonna have it
Old 08-23-2008, 11:43 AM

now the countdown,.. what did they say for the pro about 3 weeks to a month for release ....????

maybe i can get sprint to take back the touch for a pro .. being that the touch doesnt have picture mail capabilities without 3rd party software and the pro does i think

and being that the pro is said to be almost the same thickness as the touch and thinner then the mogul .. i am excited ....
Old 08-23-2008, 02:38 PM

now the countdown,.. what did they say for the pro about 3 weeks to a month for release ....????

maybe i can get sprint to take back the touch for a pro .. being that the touch doesnt have picture mail capabilities without 3rd party software and the pro does i think

and being that the pro is said to be almost the same thickness as the touch and thinner then the mogul .. i am excited ....
yup it would be nice to have a phone same thickness as the touch.

but ya now they talking abotu the phone is pushed back and might not come out until like mid october.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
d or sh, htc, official, pro, review, touch