Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-08-2009, 03:27 AM
ckv ckv is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 1
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ckv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ckv's Photo Album Add ckv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
FS: Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

Hello guys, I have SERO 500 plan I'm looking to transfer/sale. It will be only $80 for the plan only. What the plan includes is list below. Also, you must have a Sprint phone (no Palm Pre, Samsung Instinct, or Blackberries) upon the transfer of liability (TOL). Don't have a phone? Let me know as for we can work something out. As for the transaction, I can accept these type of customers for the time being:

1) Excellent feedback w/ history (you may pay me after you obtain the plan)
2) Local customers (around Boston, MA or Southeastern MA area - can meet up at a Sprint store to do TOL or at a restaurant doing a 3-way phone call to Sprint)
3) No/low feedback (like me!) members (pay half before transaction and half after you get the plan)

Plan Includes:
500 Anytime Minutes
Unlimited Data
Unlimited Text Messaging
Unlimited Picture Mail
Unlimited Nights & Weekends 7PM - 7AM
Unlimited Mobile to Mobile (Sprint, Nextel, Boost)
Nationwide Long Distance
Nationwide Roaming
$30 per month

Well.. that is that. PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1a.jpg (96 Bytes, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 2a.jpg (96 Bytes, 1 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ckv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: FS: Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

how does the TOL work? im without contract with sprint right now and have an 18% employee discount on my bill(i dont' work for sprint). Im interested
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 04:07 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

how the hell can you sale a sero plan ? i mean i don't need it. i have the employee discount (from my employer) across the board which i m happy with.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 05:09 PM

View ckv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ckv's Photo Album Add ckv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by fanaticny View Post

how does the TOL work? im without contract with sprint right now and have an 18% employee discount on my bill(i dont' work for sprint). Im interested
It is like a 50/50 chance of adding a employer discount on a SERO plan as for Sprint supposed not to give discount upon a discounted plan. So far, I have done 2 TOL over the phone, they have a duration of 16 mins and 22 min respectively. Basically, I call up Sprint and tell the rep I want to TOL my plan over to a friend, the rep contact other party and get their information and see if the other party is eligible to add another line to his/her account, then the rep will confirm and make sure everything went through from me to the other party. Briefly, that is how the TOL works over the phone.

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

how the hell can you sale a sero plan ? i mean i don't need it. i have the employee discount (from my employer) across the board which i m happy with.
It is called transfer of liability (TOL). I owned the plan and requested Sprint to TOL my SERO 500 plan to another account holder.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ckv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 05:22 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by ckv View Post

It is like a 50/50 chance of adding a employer discount on a SERO plan as for Sprint supposed not to give discount upon a discounted plan. So far, I have done 2 TOL over the phone, they have a duration of 16 mins and 22 min respectively. Basically, I call up Sprint and tell the rep I want to TOL my plan over to a friend, the rep contact other party and get their information and see if the other party is eligible to add another line to his/her account, then the rep will confirm and make sure everything went through from me to the other party. Briefly, that is how the TOL works over the phone.

It is called transfer of liability (TOL). I owned the plan and requested Sprint to TOL my SERO 500 plan to another account holder.
cool ...i heard story about it..but good luck...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 05:26 PM

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok so how do we start then?, being that i don't have a contract with them it could be applied to my current line right, or would they force me to open up a new line?

one more question, how far until your contract expires?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 05:35 PM
OG Member

i suggest that if you can exchange phone numbers and call each other, so you have an understanding about the plan and contract and have a smooth transition...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 05:53 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I will do it, I work for Sprint I have one line right now, but room for more. The account is ion my name. So if it can work I will do it. If we find out it can be done, I will pay you half and half no problem.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ON3/\L For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2009, 08:08 PM

Okay guys, I will do first come first serve basis, PM me if you want to contact me through the phone, set up an appointment to do the TOL, or anything that is personal. Also, I will only deal with one TOL/person at a time. I just want everything to be smooth as possible and completely finish with one person until moving over to another person.

It seem like I can't edit my OP, but here is some of the requirements that you (party B) must have to have done prior to the TOL:

1) If you have an account with Sprint already, call them up and make sure you are eligible to add additional line to your account. When I TOL my Sprint SERO plan to you, you now have theat "additional line".

2) If you don't have an account with Sprint or new customer, please visit your local Sprint corporate store and set up an account there. You don't need to buy any phone or any plan yet. All you need to do is provide your personal information, social security, etc. so they can see if you have good/bad credit and if you qualify for an account with Sprint now/later (all wireless contracted companies got to credit check you prior to giving you their service).

3) Must have a Sprint phone prior to the TOL. You can not have a phone-less account. You must register a phone with a clean/clear ESN (not reported as lost/stolen, account delinquency, etc.), hence, it must be clean. It is pretty cheap to find all sort of phone on this forum or on Craigslist.org... just shop around.

4) Until further notice..

How the TOL works:

Basically, I call up Sprint and tell them that I want to do a transfer of liability of phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx, after they verified that I'm the account holder. Then, the rep ask me who I'm going to do the TOL to, so that is when I tell the other party's name and number. Sprint will put put me on hold and contact the other party and check them up (account, pin, etc) and ask if he/she (party b) wanted a plan to be transfer from me (party a) over. Confirmed by party a and the rep will double check with me if I'm certain about the TOL. Confirmed by me and rep will do the transfer and the hard work. After a short wait, the transfer is successful and everyone is set to go.*

Please note that when I did my TOL in the past, the Sprint rep only talk to one party/person at a time. So when the rep talks to party b, I don't hear anything about their conversation as but only the Sprint music while I'm put on hold. All in all, the TOL should be somewhat like the scenario I mention above.

Thanks for your cooperation and understand,
Jason

----------------------------------------

ok so how do we start then?, being that i don't have a contract with them it could be applied to my current line right, or would they force me to open up a new line?

Usually, it should be around 23 months.

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

I will do it, I work for Sprint I have one line right now, but room for more. The account is ion my name. So if it can work I will do it. If we find out it can be done, I will pay you half and half no problem.
Did Sprint qualify you for additional lines? If you have good credits or pay your bills accordingly, you shouldn't have a problem qualifying for additional lines.

To everyone else:
Once I have answered all your questions, concerns and that you met all the requirements prior to a TOL, make sure you PM me your name, phone number (needed because Sprint will call you up) and when you will be available to do the TOL. I will try my best to do the TOL at your requested date/time, but if not, we will work out another time that is best for us both. If you are local, however, let me know where you are located so we can schedule an appointment somewhere.

--------- New Post Merged on 8/8/2009 at 1033 --------

Sorry, I forgot to address your other question about current line/new contract. How this will work is that once I TOLed my SERO to you, you will have another line/contract under your account/name. Say, you right now have 777-777-7777 line that is out of contract until you renew/upgrade. When you receive my SERO account, 888-888-8888 number, you will have a contract on that line only. If one week has past and you decided to cancel the 7's account, you will not be charged with any early termination fees (ETF) as for you are already out of contract for that line. With the 7's cancelled out, the only line/account you have under your name is the SERO 8's number. I hope that I answered your question and let me know if you have anything else.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ckv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 12:53 AM

I just PM'ed you Jason
The Following User Says Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 01:12 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this is correct i did this with tweety
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 01:34 AM

I just PM'ed you Jason
Yes, Harold is first in line for this. Will update the waiting list (if it gets any longer) and my status (completed or not) with fanaticny (Harold).

------------------------------------------------------

Another update to future transactions:

Can you make sure you can transfer via PayPal balance, bank transfer by PayPal, or e-check through PayPal? I have a personal, verified PayPal account and don't want to upgrade it to a premier or business account... thanks for your understanding. MOD: If requesting non-credit card PayPal payment is against the rule, please let me know and I'll make some accommodations.

Also, you don't have to pay upfront if you want to if I feel that you have adequate posts/thanks/thanked/join date/etc. since most members on this forum rarely have much feedback to show their true side. So yeah.. just making this simplier for everyone. Matter fact, I'm giving fanaticny (Harold) an option to pay by PayPal after the TOL, as I feel the trust is there

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. Sorry for all these updates, I guess I can't make up my mind sometime!
Old 08-09-2009, 07:33 AM

Thanks Jason, I feel safe doing payment through paypal. Can't wait!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 01:12 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks Jason, I feel safe doing payment through paypal. Can't wait!!!

trust me i got one of these and love it... you even get upgrades after a year for your account... only trouble is certain phones like the pre, instinct, etc cant be activated on this plan... but there hasnt been an htc device that i can think of that you cant use on the sero account.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

are blackberry allowed on the line? if so i'm in. i'm out of contract right now and would love to have it.
The Following User Says Thank You to TAR For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2009, 10:31 PM

“ Originally Posted by TAR View Post

are blackberry allowed on the line? if so i'm in. i'm out of contract right now and would love to have it.
you would ahve to convince them to add that to the line and its hard to do.... i have seen some for sale but people want way too much for them... i would have one if i could get them to add it for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2009, 12:02 AM

“ Originally Posted by TAR View Post

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

you would ahve to convince them to add that to the line and its hard to do.... i have seen some for sale but people want way too much for them... i would have one if i could get them to add it for me.
Yes, it is hard to add Blackberry internet services (BIS) nowaday. It is doable, but too much risk and work getting it through Sprint. So TAR, I'm sorry but I would say Blackberry phones does not work on the SERO I'm trying to TOL here.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:32 AM

Scheduled to do a TOL with fanaticny tomorrow @ around 4 PM. Will take more request if there is any

--------- New Post Merged on 11/8/2009 at 0735 --------

Success! Transferred the SERO to fanaticny on 08/11/2009 at around 7:00 AM EST. My duration of the TOL was 19:05 with an American lady. The previous two Indian representatives gave us a fuss.. argh!

--------- New Post Merged on 11/8/2009 at 0737 --------

I meant 7:00 PM!!! Just can't edit my previous post...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ckv For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2009, 06:52 PM

I can confirm this, and Jason is hilarious. I recommend if talking to sprint indian reps just hang up lol, no disrespect to Indians in general, only the ones that work for sprint lol. One more thing, i did my thing and got the airave thing for free!!!. Thanks Dash for letting me know about this I lov..... (ahh i don't wanna say it)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fanaticny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2009, 07:03 PM

Enjoy enjoy! Have fun with the account and good luck with the number transfer.. let me know if you need to know anything else
Old 08-28-2009, 02:33 PM

Back in business if there is any interested party

Old 09-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Trying to Catch UP

View b727pilot's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View b727pilot's Photo Album Add b727pilot's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Back in business if there is any interested party

Hey CKV,

Got a question for you. How are you able to get extra SERO accounts? I guess what I am asking is that I have a SERO account and wanted to get my bro one also. Well as you know they stopped the SERO accounts (the early good ones) and would not allow me to get one for him. Are you somehow having them copy your account (I want to keep my SERO account) and make one for someone else.

What I'd like to do is keep my SERO and get him the same account I have. Is that possible?

Thanks man!

-T
Old 09-08-2009, 12:51 PM

“ Originally Posted by b727pilot View Post

Hey CKV,

Got a question for you. How are you able to get extra SERO accounts? I guess what I am asking is that I have a SERO account and wanted to get my bro one also. Well as you know they stopped the SERO accounts (the early good ones) and would not allow me to get one for him. Are you somehow having them copy your account (I want to keep my SERO account) and make one for someone else.

What I'd like to do is keep my SERO and get him the same account I have. Is that possible?

Thanks man!

-T
all i did to get extras on my line is tell them that i wanted another sero and i have one and they have to do it for you... they may say no right away but you will be able to... i did this thanks to tweety and than transferred over to my account. its very easy to do and you may need a plan code give them FF1077 (tell them that you have that plan code also and act like you know what you are doing and your more bound to spend all day doing so.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Trying to Catch UP

View b727pilot's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View b727pilot's Photo Album Add b727pilot's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

all i did to get extras on my line is tell them that i wanted another sero and i have one and they have to do it for you... they may say no right away but you will be able to... i did this thanks to tweety and than transferred over to my account. its very easy to do and you may need a plan code give them FF1077 (tell them that you have that plan code also and act like you know what you are doing and your more bound to spend all day doing so.

Well Sh*t I'll give it a try. Thanks for the info Dash.

I have tried a bunch in the past and they always give me a hard time saying it is no longer available. Wonder if they will copy all my extras too (free incoming, N/W 6p ect)

The Sero account (at least the old one like I have) is becoming a relic anyway. I want to upgrade my phone and they keep saying I need to upgrade my account for the newer phones. Looks like I have to bite the bullet if I want a new phone anyway.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:56 PM

Well Sh*t I'll give it a try. Thanks for the info Dash.

I have tried a bunch in the past and they always give me a hard time saying it is no longer available. Wonder if they will copy all my extras too (free incoming, N/W 6p ect)

The Sero account (at least the old one like I have) is becoming a relic anyway. I want to upgrade my phone and they keep saying I need to upgrade my account for the newer phones. Looks like I have to bite the bullet if I want a new phone anyway.
really? i can upgrade to any phone i want on my sero account.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Trying to Catch UP

really? i can upgrade to any phone i want on my sero account.

WTF..... Everytime I call them they say NO. Tried the other day and they said I need a simply everything plan. I asked why and they said it was because of the data usage. I said I already have unlimited data on the sero account. Long story short....they said no go.

You call any certain sprint number to get say something like the Pre? Not that I want a Pre now (was looking at them when they first came out) but I was told the TP2 and new Android will both require a new plan.

I feel like I'm getting jerked around here (with Sprint). No love for me.

-T
Old 09-12-2009, 12:42 AM

WTF..... Everytime I call them they say NO. Tried the other day and they said I need a simply everything plan. I asked why and they said it was because of the data usage. I said I already have unlimited data on the sero account. Long story short....they said no go.

You call any certain sprint number to get say something like the Pre? Not that I want a Pre now (was looking at them when they first came out) but I was told the TP2 and new Android will both require a new plan.

I feel like I'm getting jerked around here (with Sprint). No love for me.

-T
the tp2 doesnt have to be, the instinct, the pre, and one other have to have that plan only.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:46 AM
Trying to Catch UP

the tp2 doesnt have to be, the instinct, the pre, and one other have to have that plan only.

Well looks like I've got some as* chewing to do tomorrow...hahaha I should have known better. At least for me everytime I call I get a different answer. Though they have been getting better I should have just kept trying.

Thanks again for the info.

-T
Old 09-13-2009, 12:03 AM

Sorry, I'm back.. But as for phones, Up to date, only the Pre and Instinct doesn't work on the Sero. The BB require extra work but is is doable. As for the Hero, there is a 75% chance of it not working, but we will have to see for that.

Old 09-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Trying to Catch UP

Sorry, I'm back.. But as for phones, Up to date, only the Pre and Instinct doesn't work on the Sero. The BB require extra work but is is doable. As for the Hero, there is a 75% chance of it not working, but we will have to see for that.

I'm gonna hold out for the Hero. I hope they let me put it on the Sero. Fingers are crossed. Hope Sprint throws me another bone.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Trying to Catch UP

Re FS Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

I'm gonna hold out for the Hero. I hope they let me put it on the Sero. Fingers are crossed. Hope Sprint throws me another bone.

Has anyone got any word on if Sprint is going to let the Hero on the Sero acounts?

Thanks,

-T
Old 10-05-2009, 10:00 PM

Re: Re FS Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

Has anyone got any word on if Sprint is going to let the Hero on the Sero acounts?

Thanks,

-T

not sure i was wondering the same... got call from best buy that i dont have to wait till the 11th to pick up and can get on the 9th to pick it up. im stoked and hopefully they allow it on the sero accounts
Old 10-05-2009, 10:03 PM
OG Member

not sure i was wondering the same... got call from best buy that i dont have to wait till the 11th to pick up and can get on the 9th to pick it up. im stoked and hopefully they allow it on the sero accounts
i was looking for the post to share it here about that.But i can't find it, i think if i read it right its allowed not sure tho.When i find it i'll post it here.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:06 PM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

i was looking for the post to share it here about that.But i can't find it, i think if i read it right its allowed not sure tho.When i find it i'll post it here.
ok here's one of the links but its not confirmed yet

Code

http://www.cellfanatic.com/2009/09/22/the-great-debate-between-the-sprint-htc-hero-and-sero

Old 10-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Trying to Catch UP

Re Re FS Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

The reason I was asking again was because I was in the Sprint store the other day and one of the Techs had the Hero (personal phone he said he got from a training seminar for Sprint). It was funny, he wouldn't let me turn it on or look at the screen. He did let me hold it (oooohhhhhhh ahhhhhhh),but only for a second. I just wanted to see how it felt as far as design goes. I know they have to keep it from public eyes before the release date but this guy was waaaay to serious and acted like this was some top secret government weapon or something. I kept getting the feeling that he was looking over his shoulder to see if anyone was trying to get a glimps of the phone....hahahahaa

Anyway, I asked him if he had heard if Sprint was going to allow it on the Sero plans and he said definitely not. Just by the way he was asking I kind of didn't think he knew exactly what he was talking about. Maybe he did but I didn't get that feeling.

I guess we'll have to wait a few days more to actually find out. D/\SH let us know how you like it when you get it. If you think it is half as good as this dude did then it will be a must have for me.

-T

--------- New Post Merged on 5/10/2009 at 1148 --------

Thanks for the article link puertoblack2003. Looking grim for me and Sero. Damn!
Old 10-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO

View spidermonkey21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spidermonkey21's Photo Album Add spidermonkey21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey ckv, any chance you have anymore sero 500 plans? i have the 1250 myself, but i have a friend that was looking to get any sort of sero plan.

Old 10-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Trying to Catch UP

Don't mean to hijack this thread but was wondering if someone could help me out. I've got the Sero 500 ($30/month with all the extras N/W 6pm, Pick 3, First incoming free ect) . Looks like if I want to upgrade to the new phones Sprint is going to make me get a new plan. I know I can get the TP2 at this point, but when the Hero was not allowed on the Sero I figure it is just a matter of time.

Anyone have a suggestion on what plan I can get that will be similar to this in both cost and minutes available, but allow me to upgrade to the new phones?

Thanks guys!

-T
Old 10-14-2009, 03:14 PM

Don't mean to hijack this thread but was wondering if someone could help me out. I've got the Sero 500 ($30/month with all the extras N/W 6pm, Pick 3, First incoming free ect) . Looks like if I want to upgrade to the new phones Sprint is going to make me get a new plan. I know I can get the TP2 at this point, but when the Hero was not allowed on the Sero I figure it is just a matter of time.

Anyone have a suggestion on what plan I can get that will be similar to this in both cost and minutes available, but allow me to upgrade to the new phones?

Thanks guys!

-T
you ownt find one that cheap.... to be able to use those phones you are looking at around double the price of what your paying a month now.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:47 PM

View spidermonkey21's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spidermonkey21's Photo Album Add spidermonkey21's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks guys!

-T
also not trying to hijack the thread...
i recently noticed that sprint screwed me and took away my nights and weekends starting at 6pm and put it back to 7pm...i'm not too happy about that one...any way to get that fixed without them trying to screw me out of my current plan?

Old 10-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Trying to Catch UP

you ownt find one that cheap.... to be able to use those phones you are looking at around double the price of what your paying a month now.

No I know I am not going to find anything that cheap or good. I do know that there is other employee plans out there and was wondering if anyone had any tips. I got turned on to the current plan I am on about 3 years ago and have been loving the price/features ever since. I guess it is time to move up and I was wondering what the next best "sero" plan out there was and how I should go about getting it.

My plan is up in about 4 months and I was wondering what should I shoot for. I know people have plans in the $50-55 dollar range but are they able to use a corporate discount on that or work any other deals?

I guess what I am asking is, for a cheap (frugal) ass like myself what should I be looking for.

Thanks,

-T

--------- New Post Merged on 14/10/2009 at 1113 --------

“ Originally Posted by spidermonkey21 View Post

also not trying to hijack the thread...
i recently noticed that sprint screwed me and took away my nights and weekends starting at 6pm and put it back to 7pm...i'm not too happy about that one...any way to get that fixed without them trying to screw me out of my current plan?

Hey Spidermonkey,

Sprint actually did the same thing to my wives account and I was able to get it back. I think I had to sign another year with them but she isn't leaving so it was no big deal. I tried Ecare with no luck. They wouldn't budge so i went to retentions. They were actually pretty cool about it. I just explained that I really enjoyed my current plan and one of the things I liked most was the N/W at 6p. Guy said if I agreed to another 1yr he would put it back on.

So..... Diffidently worth a try. It worked for me.

-T
Old 10-15-2009, 02:19 PM

Re Re Re FS Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

No I know I am not going to find anything that cheap or good. I do know that there is other employee plans out there and was wondering if anyone had any tips. I got turned on to the current plan I am on about 3 years ago and have been loving the price/features ever since. I guess it is time to move up and I was wondering what the next best "sero" plan out there was and how I should go about getting it.

My plan is up in about 4 months and I was wondering what should I shoot for. I know people have plans in the $50-55 dollar range but are they able to use a corporate discount on that or work any other deals?

I guess what I am asking is, for a cheap (frugal) ass like myself what should I be looking for.

Thanks,

-T

--------- New Post Merged on 14/10/2009 at 1113 --------

Hey Spidermonkey,

Sprint actually did the same thing to my wives account and I was able to get it back. I think I had to sign another year with them but she isn't leaving so it was no big deal. I tried Ecare with no luck. They wouldn't budge so i went to retentions. They were actually pretty cool about it. I just explained that I really enjoyed my current plan and one of the things I liked most was the N/W at 6p. Guy said if I agreed to another 1yr he would put it back on.

So..... Diffidently worth a try. It worked for me.

-T
cool, it's definitely worth a try. i know i signed up for it, and the whole time i've had sprint i was thinking yea this is cool n/w start at 6. but instead, i start seein where i didn't have it. the oddest part was, they took it off every bill i have so basically i have no proof that i even had it. guess i can try and see what they have to say. thanks for the help

Old 10-15-2009, 05:06 PM
Trying to Catch UP

Re Re Re Re FS Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

cool, it's definitely worth a try. i know i signed up for it, and the whole time i've had sprint i was thinking yea this is cool n/w start at 6. but instead, i start seein where i didn't have it. the oddest part was, they took it off every bill i have so basically i have no proof that i even had it. guess i can try and see what they have to say. thanks for the help

yea you know how Sprint is, it really depends on who you talk to and when. If at first you don't succeed......you know the rest

Anyone have any ideas on a plan that I should be trying to get (low cost like the Sero but able to upgrade to the new phones)?

-T
Old 10-15-2009, 07:32 PM

Re: Re Re Re FS Sprint SERO 500 Plan $30 a month

yup they can do this at any time they please and thats part of what you agreed to.... kind of sucks when they start pulling them away and they say that they cant put them back on there...
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
$30, 500, month, plan, sero, sprint