Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-17-2009, 07:01 PM
benmiller benmiller is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View benmiller's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View benmiller's Photo Album Add benmiller's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
WTT: Sprint Touch Pro for 2nd Gen Ipod Touch

Alright I am here today to trade a Sprint Touch Pro in decent condition for a 2nd Gen Ipod Touch 16+ gig may consider 2-8gigs if so I would throw in a 8gig card and whatever extra goodies I have collected.

About the Touch Pro well it only has about 4 months worth of use on it and from day one it has had a zagg invisable shield on it so there is only one ding on it which is near the power port from being dropped which also seemed to jam the vibration motor sense all it does is make a soft click and not vibrate. Im sure this can be fixed just didnt feel like opening it up. Other than that there are no flaws on the device itself I still have all the packageing and adapters the multi port adapter has been modded to provide tv-out and will include the 6ft tv cable with the phone. The Phone is also flashed to a custom Rom but I am willing to flash it to any Rom of your choosing or back to stock.

Anyways thats what I got and well hit me up if your interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (96 Bytes, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (96 Bytes, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (96 Bytes, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (96 Bytes, 1 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benmiller For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: WTT: Sprint Touch Pro for 2nd Gen Ipod Touch

“ Originally Posted by benmiller View Post

Alright I am here today to trade a Sprint Touch Pro in decent condition for a 2nd Gen Ipod Touch 16+ gig may consider 2-8gigs if so I would throw in a 8gig card and whatever extra goodies I have collected.

About the Touch Pro well it only has about 4 months worth of use on it and from day one it has had a zagg invisable shield on it so there is only one ding on it which is near the power port from being dropped which also seemed to jam the vibration motor sense all it does is make a soft click and not vibrate. Im sure this can be fixed just didnt feel like opening it up. Other than that there are no flaws on the device itself I still have all the packageing and adapters the multi port adapter has been modded to provide tv-out and will include the 6ft tv cable with the phone. The Phone is also flashed to a custom Rom but I am willing to flash it to any Rom of your choosing or back to stock.

you have 24 hours to pm me pics or this thread will be recycled as rules state in the marketplace area.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2009, 07:37 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by benmiller View Post

read the rules here

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/auction-house-rules-t154780.html?p=215637#post215637/
otherwise this post is useless.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2009, 08:03 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

reopened thread and added pics.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 04:42 PM

View benmiller's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View benmiller's Photo Album Add benmiller's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

bump and yeah I will take any size 2nd gen ipod touch for this great deal sense you can get a refurbished 8gig from apple for 179.00
Old 09-14-2009, 12:09 PM

Price on Refurb 2nd Gen Ipod Touch Just dropped to 149.99 on the apple store is someone wants to buy one to trade for my Touch Pro I would be super happy. I just cant do it myself without getting the GF way to pissed at me. Would need all sales information and warrenty information though with the Ipod sense it has a Year warrent from apple.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:26 PM

was able to figure out where the vibration motor was and was able to poke it through a opening in the case near the battery and now it is back to vibrating yay. Still up for trade though so now there is not a thing wrong with it can be yours for one low payment of a new refurbished 8gig 2nd gen Ipod Touch.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
2nd, gen, ipod, pro, sprint, touch, wtt