Old 09-26-2009, 01:00 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint To Match Verizon Price On TP2

ok guys i D/\SH got a call from my buddy who works for sprint that i used to work with over at the corporaste office. all sprint reps got an email today stating that if asked by the customer they can match the verizon price on the tp2. this is great news and if you have already ordered it you can just get credits placed on your account to help offset the balance... all you have to do is call customer service and they will get it taken care of for you. lets see the success start to roll in and post your results here... i know people at ppcgeeks have got this to work successfully already when i searched google and found there thread to make sure my boy wasnt bullshitting hahaha...... im gonna give sprint a call and get me one for my other line that i have through them which is my sero line.

EDIT:
OK, some get this some have no success, kind of depends on who you were talking to over the phone. if you dont get it right away hang up and call back so you get someone else and dont waste your time... i didnt have any luck after 4 hours than gave it one more shot using the 1877-755-4886 number.... jsut tell them what was said in the first post on how you want to do this and such and you will be good to go... on my final attempt of the day this number and these people were very helpful and gave me what i wanted on my sero account which was the tp2 and i got it for 50 bucks since i had 150 dollar upgrade... if you get stressed out and they dont give it to you just wait until october 1st since thats the day that this drop will become official in the price.... any questions feel free to ask and please remember to post your resutls.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Mobile Model: TP
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint To Match Verizon Price On TP2

this is pretty cool. too bad i dont have the money for it :-(

Old 09-26-2009, 04:59 PM
Mobile Model: Touch PRO SUCKA
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View blkhairguy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blkhairguy's Photo Album Add blkhairguy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this kicks ass too bad best buy wont do it probably ... and i dont have an upgrade on my line only on another line good news though glad to hear they are payin attencion
Old 09-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Gonna get on i tonight bro i did see this on ppcgeeks but didnt think it was true .Looks like ill be buying another tp2 lol

Old 09-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

This is good info. I figured I would be able to bargain with my status and connection. Always have, but this makes things that much easier and less lengthy phone calls

Old 09-26-2009, 06:37 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Gonna get on i tonight bro i did see this on ppcgeeks but didnt think it was true .Looks like ill be buying another tp2 lol

“ Originally Posted by forty01 View Post

This is good info. I figured I would be able to bargain with my status and connection. Always have, but this makes things that much easier and less lengthy phone calls

ok some people are having luck and others arent i will add this information to the first psot as well in an edit form...

OK, some get this some have no success, kind of depends on who you were talking to over the phone. if you dont get it right away hang up and call back so you get someone else and dont waste your time... i didnt have any luck after 4 hours than gave it one more shot using the 1877-755-4886 number.... jsut tell them what was said in the first post on how you want to do this and such and you will be good to go... on my final attempt of the day this number and these people were very helpful and gave me what i wanted on my sero account which was the tp2 and i got it for 50 bucks since i had 150 dollar upgrade... if you get stressed out and they dont give it to you just wait until october 1st since thats the day that this drop will become official in the price.... any questions feel free to ask and please remember to post your resutls.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:06 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Man , I might be getting this sooner than I thought! I've gotten attached to my Palm Pre though so it's kinda like hmmm what to do. But, I am gonna be trading my Pre most likely for the Hero to someone, So I can use my upgrade for this TP2 and have the hero and the TP2 and then I won't care about missing my Pre so much, lol.... This pre is just so simple to use and has things that no other phone can do. I'm gonna miss the multitasking for sure... but the Hero can do it with full flash support and 5mpxl cam/camcorder so I have toi d it
Old 09-27-2009, 12:28 AM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO
Mobile OS: Android

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

ok some people are having luck and others arent i will add this information to the first psot as well in an edit form...

Good update Dash. Others who have experienced this definitely need to make sure you post results, so we can correct information passed to all SPJ's. What goes around comes around. So, what you put in will be coming around just as you received. $50 is sick, that's a ridiculously great price to have to pay $$$ out for a TP2. I figured maybe $200 after the $150 rebate. Results like this keep that hope alive Good luck to all others going in this direction.

Old 09-27-2009, 04:27 AM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Mine is gunna be for the FREE cause I paid a little more for my TP cause I paid for it before my upgrade, I paid full price for it and now I am returning it within the 30 period. YAYYYYYYYYY! I get it for the FREE!
Old 09-27-2009, 10:30 AM

“ Originally Posted by mzlady26 View Post

Mine is gunna be for the FREE cause I paid a little more for my TP cause I paid for it before my upgrade, I paid full price for it and now I am returning it within the 30 period. YAYYYYYYYYY! I get it for the FREE!

CONGRATS!!!!! and trust me you will love it for sure
Old 09-27-2009, 01:35 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Im loving my tp2.. i got mine for $235 with tax!

Old 09-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Im loving my tp2.. i got mine for $235 with tax!
Congrats bro lol i knew ud get a great price ,im still trying to get my price match sent an email still waiting and man this phone is the best thing that ever happened to me lol

Old 09-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

like music to my ears ..... im gonna get on this later tonight
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
match, price, sprint, tp2, verizon