Old 12-15-2009, 01:08 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
FT HTC Droid Eris With Full Body Shield **NEW** For Moto Droid

as the title states i have a lightly used droid eris that i used as a backup phone. the phone doent have a mark on it and comes with an zagg invisible shield brand new and uninstalled. the phone comes with everything in the box including the box headphones still sealed and not used. I will install the invisible shield if you would like or i could send it to you new in box with the device. im looking to get a motorola droid in the same condition in trade for this item. if interested either email me through my profile or send me a pm.

Thanks for looking and hope to hear from someone soon.

PS: i will also add any app, game, anything for free on the device for you. (includes pay ones)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0005.jpg (96 Bytes, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0006.jpg (96 Bytes, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0009.jpg (96 Bytes, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0010.jpg (96 Bytes, 0 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
body, droid, eris, htc, moto, shield